Need help with the tubing arrangement.

Hello! 

I recently got my first liquid cooling loop and need some help. This current tubing layout is hard tubing with one soft tube ( from the 120mm rad to the 240mm rad ). Any ideas on how to make the build look less messy? 

The case is an antec cube razer edition.

the gpu is a 1080ti posiden 

FCFFD7EB-DC51-4A7E-B6C1-0D33BD20CCEE.jpeg

I would reverse that one front tube and have it 90 off the top rad over and drop down to the Res instead of down and over. Go over then down. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

ooh, SFF watercooling! kudos to you for going this route mate! :D

anyway, i think the messyness of this build really comes from the way the loop is set up. you really want to use as little tube as possible when going SFF for efficiency and aesthetics.

the order i would do for this case would be like this:

pump/res -> 240rad -> tube straight up and with 2 90 degree bends and a 90 fitting into the GPU -> down into the CPU -> 120 rad -> down, and in a straight line back to the pump/res.

this way you get lots of straight lines in your tubing, and you only have to use a piece of flexible tube when going down from the pump/res to the 240, which means it will be largely out of sight.

What I would suggest 

Res to Cpu ---- Cpu to mini rad  ---- mini rad to gpu ---- gpu ack to big rad   and cut the case to have a straight pipe from big rad to res pump

LED's never really look that nice on camera, I imagine it looks a lot better on person. That said, the tubing runs look nice