Apple, why I hate it.

Lord Pantaloons

Apples are awful and they taste weird, their skins are waxy and always taste like whatever container they were stored in. I think Cantaloupes are way better, thoughts?

This is poop

139865_1.jpg

This is not poop

cantaloupe.jpg

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I actually like Apples. They're one of the few fruit I actually eat xD

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Interestingly enough the complexion and internal structure of cantaloupes aligns more closely with poop than apple's.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Yeah, I will join the hate train, becuase I hate windows. They are just there to keep the fresh air out of your home, and they are a pain to replace when they break.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Im more of a mangos guy

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

if you add some home made caramel to the apple i will punch you in the face if you try to get one before me.

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

Apples are awful and they taste weird, their skins are waxy and always taste like whatever container they were stored in. I think Cantaloupes are way better, thoughts?

This is poop

This is not poop

I DISAGREE APPLES ARE THE BEST THING EVER MADE

MELONS ARE FOR HIPSTERS THEY'RE SO OVERPRICED AND RUBBISH AND ANYONE WHO BUYS THEM IS A SILLY HIPSTER!

>=(

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

you are supposed to clean tha apple b4 you eat it -_- the waxiness goes away

#mangos4lyfe

what about pineapples?

- teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.com

- teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.net

- teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.com

- teamschnitzel.ltt-unofficial.net

cpu: Intel sandybridge-E 3930k @ 4.2Ghz

cooler: corsair h100 @ full speed push-pull

motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Extreme

gpu: 2x EVGA GTX660's & 1x EVGA GTX980

ssd: 2x samsung 256GB 840 pro raid 0

ssd: 1x samsung 1TB 840 evo

hdd: WD green 3TB

hdd: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (st1000dm003)

hdd: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (st31000520as)

psu: corsair ax1200i

ram: 8x 4GB corsair platinum @1866mhz

case: coolermaster cosmos II

monitors Main: 8x LG 22EA53 1080p 60hz

monitor Extra: 1xiiyama prolite G2773Hs 1080p 120hz 27"

keyboard: logitech g19

mouse: corsair m60

Lenovo T550

RaspBerry pi webserver:

Nas:

StatusOffline.

PC straight to the modem/router/switch/DHCP-Server/... with a 20cm (+-8inch) cat6a patch cable because same price as cat5.

ISP: Telenet (belgium)

Speed: 60Down-4Up (+- 45€/month)

ping to there servers: +-8ms

ping to other Belgians: +-12ms

- wheels for cosmos II

And Apple a day keeps Windows away :P JUST KIDDING I'M ONE OF YOU

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Granny Smith Green Apple Master Race!

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

I love apples. And pretty much any fruit.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I see what you did there.

I have no idea what you're referring to....

Interestingly enough the complexion and internal structure of cantaloupes aligns more closely with poop than apple's.

I dislike you

Yeah, I will join the hate train, becuase I hate windows. They are just there to keep the fresh air out of your home, and they are a pain to replace when they break.

I completely agree, windows are structural weaknesses, I do not need them.

I DISAGREE APPLES ARE THE BEST THING EVER MADE

MELONS ARE FOR HIPSTERS THEY'RE SO OVERPRICED AND RUBBISH AND ANYONE WHO BUYS THEM IS A SILLY HIPSTER!

>=(

You sir, have a brain that consists of fecal matter

Strawberry's and blueberry's will once rule the world.

They aren't bad but they are inferior to Canteloupes

what about pineapples?

They suck, stupid things always sit in the ocean with sponges living in them, gross.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I'm for watermelons because my pic.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW GOOD SIR THAT MY BRAIN IS COMPOSED OF ONLY THE FINEST OF FECAL MATTER.

IT'S ONLY SLIGHTLY SMELLY.

>=(

My point remains, the materials your brain contains leaves much to be desired in every possible respect.