Amex gives $200 in Dell credit to Biz Plat users

kcihtred2

Amex Business Platinum owners now get $100 credit for Dell 2x a year.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/american-express-business-platinum-200-dell-annual-benefit-live-for-existing-cardmembers-100-twice-per-year/

Not sure how many people are both LTT viewers and owning Amex Biz Plats. I know I need to figure out what I am doing with my credit

4 hours ago, kcihtred2 said:

Amex Business Platinum owners now get $100 credit for Dell 2x a year.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/american-express-business-platinum-200-dell-annual-benefit-live-for-existing-cardmembers-100-twice-per-year/

Not sure how many people are both LTT viewers and owning Amex Biz Plats. I know I need to figure out what I am doing with my credit

Last time I checked -- Dell sells a ton of shit.  Their site also occasionally offers some awesome Dell credits when purchasing things like a TV.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

4 hours ago, nick name said:

Last time I checked -- Dell sells a ton of shit.  Their site also occasionally offers some awesome Dell credits when purchasing things like a TV.  

Honestly that "X OEM sells shit" circlejerk is pretty annoying. There are two ends where everyone is crap, the cheap side and the gaming side. Cheap stuff requires cutting corners, gaming stuff has always been overdesigned or has a large mark up. 

The stuff in the middle is fantastic in my experience, the xps laptops are outstanding, their non alienware gaming laptops are priced pretty competitively and are very easy to repair and or upgrade. 

At the end this is my personal experience, I set up a lot of dell business laptops, ive dealt with their whole range and I can say the same for HP.

The quality of OEM products(mainly laptops) has drastically improved in the past ten years, cheap stuff not as much as corners have to be cut if they want any profit at all but people use some crap £300 laptop and expect it to match the quality of something from apple which is very wishful thinking. 

Yeah desktops are way more expensive then making it yourself but its not a surprise, DIY is always cheaper(well with intel prices these days im not sure anymore).

Im not sure if quality control and customer service is worse in the US and Canada, ive seen a lot of videos which justifiably make OEM seem horrible but here in the UK they seem so much better in every way. For example the loose or disconnected cables shown in many videos last year, ive dealt with hundreds of desktops from various OEMs and never seen that before from bottom of the barrel £250 rubbish to £6000 CAD machines.  

Its just one guys opinion though, I think its certainly not as bad as it used to be. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

$25,0000 spending requirement in the first three months. #justmiddleclassthings

Even the regular one has $5000 requirement. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti