HELP - my hands are shaking vigorously

iLostMyXbox21

So I’m in class, so please don’t say “eat something” I have lunch in 2 hours (more or less, it’s after next class) but my hands are shaking super bad and I can’t write and I can barely type, what do I do? I do have anxiety and I’ve tried breathing and calming down but my hands just wins

t stop, they have been shaking ever since I got to school. For reference of what they are doing, take a look at doctor strange, that’s kinda what they are doing.

what do I do? Should I ask to get water? I have to do this assignment but my hands are shaking and I keep messing up my writing

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Tell the teacher, get sent to the nurse. But ignore the forums for help when it comes to this kinda stuff lol. It's taken an hour for someone to reply bro

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

School isn't prison, mate. If you're sick, just tell the teacher and ask to leave.

And text your mom, man. She worries.

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

Try touching something warm, soft, and firm. Your hands will slowly relax. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

19 minutes ago, SwagMaestro said:

School isn't prison, mate. If you're sick, just tell the teacher and ask to leave.

My parents will send me to school even if im dead sick. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

55 minutes ago, SwagMaestro said:

My mom doesn’t answer texts while she’s at work. And they took my phone, and she wouldn’t care anyways

37 minutes ago, wasab said:

Try touching something warm, soft, and firm. Your hands will slowly relax. 

What in a classroom is warm and soft? 

37 minutes ago, wasab said:

My parents will send me to school even if im dead sick. 

Same

1 hour ago, SwagMaestro said:

HAH
AHAHAH

OP is in the US. Hope hes not in public school.

years and years ago when I was in school, especially like elementary/middle, I saw kids have legitimately dangerous medical incidents because they were denied going to get their inhaler or insulin or whatever which they were required to keep locked with the nurse who was in every other day- zero tolerance. Drugs you can't abuse and literally save your life are still drugs. 

If a kid was having an asthma attack they called the office, maybe if they were in a good mood. 

They did shit like deny people the bathroom even if they were young girls that needed to take care of a particular thing. Lack of toxic shock is a privilege or something.

Sure there's lawsuits, but they are a government thing so yea most people just complain instead on deaf ears- only the rich parents were able to take legal action, and those parents weren't in my area or took their kids to their choice of school.
All that shit you hear in the news about a student sent to the hospital because they were denied an inhaler or insulin or couldn't get it fast enough is an everyday occurrence, it just usually doesn't end up in the kid going to the hospital and usually didn't end up being a big media event even if they did. I once had a classmate get in serious trouble for shoving the teacher and calling 911 on his phone when a kid had a stroke (back before we all had cells) 

As far as I'm aware, this hasn't changed. I still here shit about this all the time. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've heard of a couple kids dying from this in the past few years, and usually in the reddit threads where these policies are discussed everyone pretty much seems to have the same experiences and are surprised this crap still happens. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

10 minutes ago, Syntaxvgm said:

Hope hes not in public school.

years and years ago when I was in school, especially like elementary/middle, I saw kids have legitimately dangerous medical incidents because they were denied going to get their inhaler or insulin or whatever which they were required to keep locked with the nurse who was in every other day- zero tolerance. Drugs you can't abuse and literally save your life are still drugs. 

If a kid was having an asthma attack they called the office, maybe if they were in a good mood. 

They did shit like deny people the bathroom even if they were young girls that needed to take care of a particular thing. Lack of toxic shock is a privilege or something.

And people wonder why there are so many school shootings in the US...when you treat people like they're in prison they start to act like it.

14 minutes ago, Syntaxvgm said:

HAH
AHAHAH

OP is in the US. Hope hes not in public school.

Sure there's lawsuits, but they are a government thing so yea most people just complain instead on deaf ears- only the rich parents were able to take legal action, and those parents weren't in my area or took their kids to their choice of school.
All that shit you hear in the news about a student sent to the hospital because they were denied an inhaler or insulin or couldn't get it fast enough is an everyday occurrence, it just usually doesn't end up in the kid going to the hospital and usually didn't end up being a big media event even if they did. I once had a classmate get in serious trouble for shoving the teacher and calling 911 on his phone when a kid had a stroke (back before we all had cells) 

As far as I'm aware, this hasn't changed. I still here shit about this all the time. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've heard of a couple kids dying from this in the past few years, and usually in the reddit threads where these policies are discussed everyone pretty much seems to have the same experiences and are surprised this crap still happens. 

I suppose I stand corrected. I don't know much about American schools, but if it's something I can fix by leaving class and taking care of myself, I'm not letting any teacher tell me what to do. Remember - they are still just people, and are only as strong as you let them be. 

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

This is my theory

1) Your hands could be possessed by a spirit

2) Beating your meat too much?

3) Un-control nervous system or muscle?

I don't know man, I ain't doctor. Go see a doctor, and hope they won't whoop you $200+. 

1 minute ago, SwagMaestro said:

I suppose I stand corrected. I don't know much about American schools, but if it's something I can fix by leaving class and taking care of myself, I'm not letting any teacher tell me what to do. Remember - they are still just people, and are only as strong as you let them be. 

none of that is accurate anymore, and hasnt been for a long time. when i was in school(10 years ago) if you needed meds, you could keep them in the office, inhaler could be with you at all times. if you need to go to the bathroom, just let the teacher know. hes blowing it WAAAAY out of proportion.

dont look to random people on the internet for medical advice, this is a tech forum, not a medical one.   go see a doctor

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

6 minutes ago, SwagMaestro said:

they are still just people, and are only as strong as you let them be. 

I hear that in school suspensions look great on college applications xD

3 minutes ago, SwagMaestro said:

Yah let me give you an idea-

If you get the shit beat out of you (even if you curl into a ball and don't fight back) you get in serious trouble, as much as the attacker. "Zero tolerance for fighting" 
No joke, I once grabbed some other kid that pissed me off after an argument idk why and shoved his face into a locker and HE got in trouble because he was in a fight (they saw blood or something) and I didn't since they didn't catch the incident and he didn't name me. I felt really bad about that. I was also on the other end of it when I was younger, I chose not to fight back and nearly got expelled anyway once in elementary. 

I mean think of like high school aged kids- they fight and then 10 minutes later they're friends. If someone takes a swing at your or shoves you, and you know someone saw, you might as well make it a big thing because you're at least suspended for a few days either way. This turned what would have been minor incidents to all out brawls with people going to the hospital.

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

16 minutes ago, Tsuki said:

none of that is accurate anymore, and hasnt been for a long time. when i was in school(10 years ago) if you needed meds, you could keep them in the office, inhaler could be with you at all times. if you need to go to the bathroom, just let the teacher know. hes blowing it WAAAAY out of proportion.

It really depends on the school and area. I graduated high school a bit under 10 years ago, but it was still a problem and still has been to my knowledge, I hear people my age (parents) complain about it a lot, and I still see it in the news occasionally. 
Even in my school district (a fairly large one) there were better schools to go to with a general sense of more competence and no one from the district making sure they cracked down on these rules by monitoring them. Any school in a poor area, especially an area with drug problems, had the medical shit, and almost all had the fighting shit. 

Zero tolerance is still a thing, and it's still a problem- in a lot of cases it's not even the school admins' fault really, their hands are tied. As far as I'm aware not much has changed at all for the types of schools that had this problem. Stuff like cell phones policies have gotten more lax and some districts are doing e learning now, but in a lot of ways the bad public schools have not changed.

muh specs 

All parts black

Sneak in a cheeky sandwich before next class. If you are full and have not drunk a lot of caffeine / severe lack of sleep you need to see a doctor. 

34 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

Sneak in a cheeky sandwich before next class. If you are full and have not drunk a lot of caffeine / severe lack of sleep you need to see a doctor. 

yah it sounds kinda like low blood sugar. This is how I found out I have non-diabetic hypoglycemia, but the less common type..."fasting" I think. If I don't eat or consume sugar after a period of eating a lot or consuming a lot of sugar, I fall out kinda. I shake or kinda want to pass out. 

The best prevention is just to keep my sugar levels even, but if I've been drinking a lot of soda or eating a lot of protein and suddenly stop, it gets bad but all I have to do is eat more or maybe drink some soda.
The only way it changes my habits is I just have to ween off of stuff if I don't want to feel bad. If I eat a ton, I should still eat more than normal the rest of the day and the next maybe. If I drink a lot of sugary stuff like soda in huge quantities, I should grab a few sodas the next day too until I'm adjusted. 90% of the time, it's not a problem. 
The biggest problem is I simply don't feel physically hungry often, and I approach this weak or dizzy state because of that before I feel hunger. I have a bad habit of eating a lot one day then not eating at all and just forgetting about it the next

I mean it takes a doctor to tell you what it is, but drinking a soda and eating a bit wouldn't hurt to try if you find yourself in this situation. If it happens often talk to them 

muh specs 

All parts black

I'm expecting this to get locked. . .

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

1 hour ago, Subway said:

This is my theory

I don't know man, I ain't doctor. Go see a doctor, and hope they won't whoop you $200+. 

OP rn

giphy.gif

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

1 hour ago, Syntaxvgm said:

"Zero tolerance for fighting

This is probably the worst implementation I think I've been used to in my school days. The meme was "oh you're likely to get in more trouble getting hurt than you are hurting someone" and it's all fun and games until it actually happens, the victim is seen as a provocateur and therefore is even worse than the person that attacked them.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

9 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

This is probably the worst implementation I think I've been used to in my school days. The meme was "oh you're likely to get in more trouble getting hurt than you are hurting someone" and it's all fun and games until it actually happens, the victim is seen as a provocateur and therefore is even worse than the person that attacked them.

not really, I mean implemented "right" it was equal punishment, provocation didn't matter even if you didn't fight back. Though if it got the the point of battery or something getting the police involved, you're gonna have a worse time of course. 

And yah zero tolerance was more about this than the stuff you see in the news like "kid expelled for plastic butter knife in backpack" or "kid suspended for chewing pop tart to shape of gun"

That kinda stuff is just insane teachers who will be insane whatever the rules are, and those are everywhere, got to have a screw loose to want to deal with teaching kids in the first place. People that weren't out to just get the kids weren't stretching and trying to report everything, but stuff like fights your hands are tied and drugs (like medication) were the same kinda deal, even for the teachers trying to ignore the rules when they could to be reasonable, but if kids got into a fight or on the meds stuff what can you do. 

muh specs 

All parts black

2 minutes ago, Syntaxvgm said:

"kid suspended for chewing pop tart to shape of gun"

Not even kidding, I got detention for chewing my cheese sandwich into the shape of a gun

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 hour ago, Subway said:

This is my theory

It’s my anxiety and depression. I asked to be excused from class in 6th period (I asked to go to the bathroom) (my teacher saw I was finna cry and she said I can go) so I walked out and went to the bathroom and cried my eyes out for about 5 minutes and then I went back to class and I was better (for the most part) within 30 minutes, but my hands were still shaking the normal amount (they always shake, but I blame that on the stuff from my past)

6 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Not even kidding, I got detention for chewing my cheese sandwich into the shape of a gun

I mean at that point I can't even blame zero tolerance. I mean I came blame it for what happens once it's in the system, but that's all on the teacher there and that's basically malicious rule enforcement, which I'm sure we've all experienced. 

muh specs 

All parts black

4 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

It’s my anxiety and depression. I asked to be excused from class in 6th period (I asked to go to the bathroom) (my teacher saw I was finna cry and she said I can go) so I walked out and went to the bathroom and cried my eyes out for about 5 minutes and then I went back to class and I was better (for the most part) within 30 minutes, but my hands were still shaking the normal amount (they always shake, but I blame that on the stuff from my past)

hmm well that sucks it's not as simple as eating something then. School is not an environment where it's easy to take a breather when you need one. 

muh specs 

All parts black