Razer Blade (late 2017). My nightmare

Welcome friends and tag along with me while I tell you this fantastic tale of Razer fucking me over! It all starts after being a broke Razer fan years ago and all of the sudden having enough money to buy a laptop that not only looks cool but performs well in a very compact package. So I bought a Razer Blade late 2017 with a GTX 1060 and a 7700 hq professor. Life was good! It was like driving a super car. Everyone wowed at the keyboard and hundreds of Mac owners asked if their Mac could do that. However a couple weeks ago while I was typing a FUCKING Word document my laptops display went black in a weird way, keyboard changed color and the fans went berserk. I tried to give it a minute and nothing. Then I thought “stupid thing crashed” and held down the power key so it could be rebooted. Surprise, the only that that happened was a faint light coming from the capslock button! I waited for morning to give Razer a call and solve it however when morning came I was told to boot into bios which I could not accomplish as my PC was “dead”. No matter what I tried I just could not get it to work. After a small search on the web I found out that many owners had the exact same thing happen to them and that it all comes back to being a design flaw. Funny thing is I was out of warranty and the Razer tech support guy called Kahlil told me to pay a fee to get the computer to the US and asses the problem... I insisted they cover it sinse it is a design flaw and guess what? Apparently their policies say that EVEN if it is a Razer design flaw they are not responsible after my warranty ended... I gave them hell and no matter what I said I got the same “fuck you” like answer back. 

People bitch and moan about Mac, but I had a 2013 15 inch MacBook and in 2017 I took it to the shop because of a display issue and they gave me free repairs because of a design flaw. Then after the computer broke again they gave me a new one. 

So the morale of the story is fuck Apple, but super fuck Razer. Now I have a 3000 dollar brick 

Why do people still buy razer products? Everywhere i look everyone says don't buy that, but still people have to buy it... 

Oh well, lesson learned.

Anyways Linus bought 25 razer laptops for his employees a while back, and 50% of them had to be RMA'd in the first 6 months. Think about it.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Sounds right. This is pretty common for Razer laptops to just break. They are the biggest trap in the industry. I would buy a Mac before another Razer laptop.