bitcoin/litecoin mining

im looking at hardware and it just seems a waste to mine

most 2+ terahash asic bitcoin miners ($5500) are on preorder and coming in around march and by that time difficulty will be soo high ill probably payback the investment in a year or so

a 4 x 290 AMD system  will yeild around 27 litecoins a month with the current difficulty  which also means it will take a LONG time to payback what i payed for with the increasing difficulty

and by that time FPGA or ASICs will take over and my system will become worthless

sounds better to just buy bitcoins or litecoins and save them until they become more valuable

why mine ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

It's a hobby people like to put a lot of money into, my starter rig cost me $400 and when litecoin was newer and more easy to mine, I kept those 400LTC I had and now I have enough in paypal to do a $12,000 mining rig. It's just personal preference, if you want to spend the money on it, do it. If you are afraid of not making your money back, it might not be the thing for you.

It's a hobby people like to put a lot of money into, my starter rig cost me $400 and when litecoin was newer and more easy to mine, I kept those 400LTC I had and now I have enough in paypal to do a $12,000 mining rig. It's just personal preference, if you want to spend the money on it, do it. If you are afraid of not making your money back, it might not be the thing for you.

in the beginning its a really smart idea  to mine and invest

i used to tell my cousin to buy bitcoin when it was 30$ and litecoin when it was 0.5$

he is still pissed off at him self for not listening to me xD

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

in the beginning its a really smart idea  to mine and invest

i used to tell my cousin to buy bitcoin when it was 30$ and litecoin when it was 0.5$

he is still pissed off at him self for not listening to me xD

Yeah, when the next big coin is here I might buy a couple and wait till they are $1000 plus lol

I don't know why people spend thousands of dollars to get like $30 a month (not really the number. i just think its dumb lol)

I realize that you know you are making up numbers, but really? $30 a month. Yes, THAT would be stupid. Mining for well over $100 a day on the other hand is well worth it.

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

I don't know why people spend thousands of dollars to get like $30 a month (not really the number. i just think its dumb lol)

i make 500 a month with worldcoin, about to be 1000 a month

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

So true! I bought a 280X right before the big BTC crash. LTC mining yielded 300+€ at that time and now it's like 15€ after electricity cost, which is ridiculous! I want to give DOGE another try but i might swap to multipools. :D

who cares...

i make 500 a month with worldcoin, about to be 1000 a month

since its pointless to mine bitcoin and LTC

what do u recommend other than worldcoin ?

since its pointless to mine bitcoin and LTC

what do u recommend other than worldcoin ?

at the current moment dogecoin is the most profitable to mine, feathercoin is also up there.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

at the current moment dogecoin is the most profitable to mine, feathercoin is also up there.

where can i get info about mining profitability (what coin is the best to mine )

you need a place to convert to bitcoin. https://www.coins-e.com/

and one to convert to cash. https://coinbase.com

great thanks!

thinking of buying a 290 soon and start mining at night

my aged 570 cant do much