What Is 'The Matrix'

Snapy1
text

This is just someone trying to use the film's plot as a way of explaining our current world/economics/corporate greed, which is bs. It's a meaningless interpretation someone try to apply to our world. While it is valid to interpret a film as a critic to our society, the moment you use said interpretation to actually explain society, as if society is based on the movie and not the other way around, is the moment that whatever thought you had becomes ridiculous and, as I previously said, bs.

Also, here's the original website.

http://billstclair.com/matrix/index.html

Edit: I was only half right. After checking the website he basically has this "idea" and is using the film's plot as an analogy in order to explain it. Either way this topic is pointless, if you want to know what he meant just read his website.

My internet years started out just after they closed Matrix online(game) ,you know how spewin i was ,i was guttered . Did any 1 here play it ? what was it like ?. Sorry a bit of topic here.

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.300V | P-Core 5.6GHZ | E-Core 3.9GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

Who knows what the Matrix represents. We don't know because the creators of the series have not told us what it meant to them. Or what it was meant to be. Everything else is conjecture.

It represents the idea that you are a prisoner of God (the architect who is uncaring and both good and evil and robotic) and that you can one day ascend to God hood and be FREE. Organizations with "FREE" in it. You see the same things in Mass Effect 3, and if you played Tomb Raider with the "sun queen" you heard all about "ascension" over and over again. Neo never left the Matrix. No one did. It was always there. The architect originally made a "paradise" that people rejected. Sound familiar? Agent Smith tells Neo this. This is why Neo (new man) has powers "outside the Matrix". He is still in it. There is no escape from the Matrix. The Matrix IS the real world/universe and the real world is a prison according to the Wachowski's.

Neo has ascended. He is the "new" man. He has embraced the left and right paths (smith is evil) and duality. Google "left vs right" path. Smith views himself as a prisoner as well and wants to be God and not be subject to the Architect. Neo only ascends when he accepts the light and dark, good and evil and merges and ascends with Smith. He is now a deity which is why Trinity was named Trinity. There is no difference between Neo as a human in the Matrix and Neo as part of the Matrix, except that he and Smith have become a deity and he is symbolized as the sun or a sun king at the end of the movie. He is more then just a "human" now.

In ME3 you team up with Leviathan. This is the yin/yang and the star of saturn, which you hear called as something else (you are told it is male/female but it is really light and dark, good and evil, which is why "priests" where black and white even if they are ignorant). The Islamic symbol is a crescent moon (Diana/moon goddess) representing the womb and giving birth to at star or sun god/king. That crescent moon goes back way before that (see art/statues of ISHTAR). Shepard in ME3 has "ascended" because destroy is not cannon. Red is a "bad color" to tell you that choice was wrong from Casey Hudson, and the original ending shows that your choice is meaningless in the end (all you do by not choosing synthesis is hold humanity back), because Hudson agrees with the star child and believes that ascension will happen (the devs even state that synthesis will happen eventually) . This is why you were beat over the head with EDI being "alive" over and over again. You are led to the synthesis choice, just by playing the game and interacting with the characters. ME 3 and Matrix are the same story, told with the same fiction. You are expected to believe Hudson's philosophy and the star child. The indoctrination was thrown in as a red herring to keep you from the truth. Hudson believes ascension should be taken by FORCE and not submission to the creator.

If you think it stops there? You are wrong. Bloodlines were also important in Star Wars. Bloodlines are hinted at in Matrix with the Merovingian. To understand the bloodline of the Maru-vingian you have to know who Persephone was, who is there with him in the Matrix. EA/Enki/Anak are all the same "deity" and the Kabbalah/thelema point of view is that he is really the benefactor of mankind, and that he is evil and good and we are and should embrace both (again this is the left and right path or the "knowledge of good and bad"). Lightbringer is the name you know him by and it is honorific, not a translation. I disagree with all of these beliefs, but the Matrix is clearly understood when you understand what they are representing with names, symbols.

What was the messianic figure named in Star Wars who has a virgin birth? ANAK-kin. Kin of Anak. You just never understood it. Endor was also not a name chosen at random. In George R.R. Martin's Song of Fire and Ice, the fire and ice refer to bloodlines (and I won't tell you who, because I don't want to ruin the plot). Lightbringer is the name of the "magic sword" in that series. In Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan, the new Arthur/sun king/ascended man is also linked with the "dragon" or Leviathan. He is called "he who comes with dawn" or the SUN. These stories don't randomly pull symbolism out of the air. In the end of Wheel of Time Rand al'THOR ascends or becomes god. The "dark one" is really the creator and devil all in one. He also merges with a "Smith". In the Dune series (again with bloodlines) by Frank Herbert? You see ascension. In 2001 in further books outside the movie the new sun is called Lucifer. Always a white messianic figure as well in these movies/books. If you want to know what Israelites looked like? Go look at statues of King Tut. According to Israelite texts? They were indistinguishable. If you think that the people who built pyramids couldn't represent what they looked like? Well you are just evian and never figured out why they chip the noses off all these statues. People actually believe that a swastika is a German symbol and not a SUN symbol that is a tattoo on Buddha's body (and Buddha is just an ascended man). People are dumb. BTW I am Ashkenazi. I just know what the people who lived in Israel really looked like. They wrote that they looked exactly the same as those who lived in Egypt and left giant statues and art and seemed to think they were black. Then again Egypt wasn't named Egypt. That name means "house of bondage". Egypt was called Km.T 

So what would "I will send you back in ships to Egypt" mean? Now you know what the Matrix is about and other "fantasy".  

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Meme_well_that_escalated_quickly.jpg
;) Jokes my man, jokes.

That meme.............doesn't really fit the context :P

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Okay so I was over on the hidden wiki (via Tor) and I saw 'The Matrix - nice to read' under editors picks a million times, so I decided to click on it for once, its confusing, I read the whole thing, and its pretty overwhelming, so can someone just give me a good explanation of what it is. 

Thanks,

~Snapy

PS: Heres what the explanation that the hidden wiki gave me, its confusing.

g3jKrbg.png

it makes sense... what part of this don't you understand?

Well, the Matrix the movie is easy to examine... that thing being talked about on that WIKI is just some ramblings of a madman IMO. The only way you could say the Matrix is a simile for evil in the sense that it exists today is to assume that in the beginning that is how or why it was created.

Besides, machines do not oppress humanity, humanity oppresses humanity... it's as simple as that. Humanity was oppressed way before there were machines to help.

Ok so what exactly do you want to know like what is the matrix as in the movie or what is the natrix in the movies?

I really enjoy all of them and for those of you who do and havnt seen animatrix you really should as it really rounds thing out and covers things that could be covered in the movies. Also the animation is great and very diverse they got a good number of big names to do pieces.

The Matrix films are the result of somebody skimming through batshit crazy philosophy books without actually understanding it.

Hence a good first film and reeking of plotholes the further the trilogy goes.

The films are are action-packed awesomeness with some philosophy stuff packed in to contextualize. Think of the story aspects of sandbox games. It's pretty pretentious in a lot of ways. Doesn't mean that the idea of the Matrix isn't interesting - but a lot of the interesting parts have been filled in by fans later.

Great film though, Matrix, one of my favorite movies ever.