Is there a way to Send a text message using a custom fake number?

WolfLoverPro

I want to text someone somthing, using a number that the person i want to send teh message to has saved in their contacts.

So they think its the person whos in their contacts sending it ..

yes i have a reason, so i want to tell them somthing and im too embarrsed to say it or even text them AKA know it was me

but if it comes from someone i know and he knows it wont be as bad and i am also too embarresd to ask the other person to text

is there any way  i can text with someone elses number?

Yes, but for your purpose, it would be illegal.
It is only legal for specific purposes, like a doctor spoofing his number to show the hospital' instead of his personal number.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 minute ago, TetraSky said:

Yes, but for your purpose, it would be illegal.
It is only legal for specific purposes, like a doctor spoofing his number to show the hospital' instead of his personal number.

whys it illegal? cuz i using someone elses number

7 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

Because you'd be pretending to be someone you're not for potentially malicious purpose.

What will the person think, getting a message from someone they think it came from? They will ask questions, it may lead to arguments "I didn't send that", "yes you did", etc. and could break a friendship regardless of how close they are depending on how bad the message is, you don't seems to understand the potential repercussion of your actions here.

If the thing you want to say is too "embarrassing" for you to say with your own name attached to it, just shoot them a message from newly created email/facebook account or something instead of trying to do something as stupid as spoofing a phone number and potentially putting the other person in hot water.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

or send a text message through the web. no phone number required.

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>

6 minutes ago, Slayerking92 said:

or send a text message through the web. no phone number required.

I used one of these once & so has someone with poor reception in their workplace.
Quite reliable. That or you can use sideline/burner to call from a number that's not yours.

I had an Android app that spoofed numbers but it's no longer available on Google Play. Likely for Legal reasons.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread should be reported to the police. I don't know what you are trying to do here son but if you are in trouble and need help you need to get a hold of your parents and tell them the mess you are in before this gets out of hand.

Tbh I just block wrong numbers or numbers I don’t know.

9 minutes ago, Jerkamie said:

This thread should be reported to the police. I don't know what you are trying to do here son but if you are in trouble and need help you need to get a hold of your parents and tell them the mess you are in before this gets out of hand.

Cops have better things to do than go after someone asking whether they can spoof a phone number or not.

A lot of times, cops make HUGE busts off tail lights that are burnt out. Who knows what this could uncover.

On 1/25/2019 at 4:00 PM, WolfLoverPro said:

Cause too many fucking assholes do this every fucking day and try to scam people here in the US. We get IRS scammers, Vacation Scammers and such. Its such a problem that the FCC has DEMANDED that phone company's find a solution. I get so many spam calls I wont answer a call unless I know who it is. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Spoiler

06CB439E-7C9C-4D4F-BAB1-30B152E69EC1.jpeg.41972557d7580302487c866423e492f3.jpeg

It’s called identity fraud and it is illegal. Pretending to be someone you are not is illegal, especially sending a text you are embarrassed to send.

if you really wanna send it, either grow a pair and send it, or get an app like TextNow to make a new number, you can get one with just an email, you can go to 10minutemail.com if you don’t wanna use your email.

but what you are saying is fraudulent and illegal. I wouldn’t recommend it.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Using someone else's number or assuming their identity for potentially malicious or questionable circumstances is not something we will condone on the forums.

-Locked-