broke three pins on my cpu

mr. ugly

i bent 15 pinns and broke 3 completly off straighten 12 8350 black edition amd it seem to work fine enough...anybody ever heard of this??

not all pins are crucial on a CPU. most ground or power pins can just break off without actually harming performance.

can you show us what pins got damaged so we can confirm?

Would be interesting to what happens if you run a stress test or multicore benchmark. 

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it. :P

man im not good at posting actually dont have a clue how to .slow typer also....but i put a computer together by watching ltt and reading this forum....3 pins are missing on corner 

opposite triangle...the only thing i noticed was cpu faulty temp reading 180 /.gigabyte 78lmt-usb3 board 8350 black.....bios dont support win 10 ?but runs fine...playin games on ultra so ....

And everything is detected?

All PCIe lanes are okay?

You might have been really lucky and only hit Power pins, ground pins and certain datapins. 

Edit: and or redundant pins

nvdia k4000 works fine   8350 is overclockable dont no how ..had to apply alot of preassure to install cpu.. will not be taking out again..i guess nobody else is stupid enough to bend pins..or break them..hmmm

It's not unheard of for that to occur. Some pins are redundant, and some are used only for grounding. And considering you can pump a lot of power through CPUs from overclocking, breaking off some power pins may not harm performance immediately, but may limit overclocking in the future, if you push it far enough.

So yeah, what you're experiencing is not unexpected with the way things are designed.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

2 hours ago, mr. ugly said:

missing on corner opposite triangle

Datasheet is here http://wfcache.advantech.com/www/certified-peripherals/documents/96mpaa-2.8g-2mam3t_Datasheet.pdf (can't find an am3+, but the extra pin is in the middle so)

Looks like you might have unavoidable memory issues if you have 4 dimms, but that sort of breakage should be caught in POST (unless you are skipping that).