I just peed that stuff (microscope video) come and take a look if you have medical or biology knowledge! Thank you for your insight!

Howitz
So, i just went to the toilet and it hurt and felt like there was always some pee ready to come out. When i turned around there was a clearly visible deposit of white goo at the bottom of the toilet, really compact and different from the water. 

So, i took some with a Q-tip and put it on a slide to watch under the microscope and this is what it looks like under 1000x with immersion oil. (looks like bunches of white sherical objects of different shapes and sizes clumped together).

Thank you if you know what this might be, Should not be an STD i only had 1 partner for 6 years and been single for 6 months now.

Yeasts? I got a peenis btw! Oh and, there was a bunch in the toilet, like a 5cm X 2cm x 3mm streak. It's not new, i have this from time to time and it goes away, it happens rarely more that 1-2 pees in rows. I'm 25

50554482_408127646595804_5074054018234318848_n.jpg

50277513_239726713612162_5048128019382665216_n.jpg

Minerals of some sort? spelling doom for my future with kidney stones? It felt like some paste trying to scoop it up with the Q-tip, only little of it would stick.

Just now, captain_to_fire said:

How about just ask a doctor on what it is and take advantage of free healthcare? 

yeah, eventually :P but it's cool to have the forum for tonight in the immediate.

1 minute ago, Arika S said:

dude, see a doctor. why do you keep microscoping your pee? 

cuz sometimes i see interesting stuff in it and it makes me curious, and also i happen to own a microscope. :P

oh dear thats not good, should get that checked out

Surprisingly, this is not the first thread we've had on this site about videos of magnified piss. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

12 minutes ago, Syntaxvgm said:

Surprisingly, this is not the first thread we've had on this site about videos of magnified piss. 

Really? Ewwwww

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

15 minutes ago, Arika S said:

same guy

I googled "Pee site:linustechtips.com | Piss site:linustechtips.com | Urine site:linustechtips.com" and didn't get that thread....hmm

Pretty sure my post was deleted there, which means it was moderated and they chose to keep the thread lol 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

1 minute ago, Syntaxvgm said:

I googled "Pee site:linustechtips.com | Piss site:linustechtips.com | Urine site:linustechtips.com" and didn't get that thread....hmm

Pretty sure my post was deleted there, which means it was moderated and they chose to keep the thread lol 

feelsbadman

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

Just now, mxk. said:

feelsbadman

nah pretty sure I alluded to the possibility of sampling another body fluid. 

muh specs 

All parts black

2 minutes ago, Syntaxvgm said:

nah pretty sure I alluded to the possibility of sampling another body fluid. 

Kind of petty IMO, but eh understandable.

aorus pro z390

evga 3070 ultra

kinda looks like this with all the lines

< Not a doctor ,... dont sue me :D 

gonorrhea-the-clap-04-640x600.jpg

#1:- STRIX X470-F GAMING | Ryzen 7 2700X @ 42.50mhZ | Patriot Viper Steel Series 16gb (2x8) 4000 MHz | MSI RTX 2080 GAMING TRIO | ASUS ROG RYUJIN 240 | NZXT S340 ELITE | 2X 1TB 970 EVO PLUS M.2  +  3 X 1TB FIRECUDA 2.5" HYBRID DRIVES | EVGA SUPER NOVA G3 80+GOLD 1000W | AND ENOUGH RGB TO MAKE YOUR EYES MELT 

#2:- GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING | RYZEN 2700X | AURUS 3200MHz | MSI GTX 1060 6GB | CIT BLAZE MID RED-BLACK | STOCK RYZEN RGB AIR COOLER | 2TB WD HDD + 500GB 970 EVO PLUS

#3:- STRIX X470-F GAMING | Ryzen 7 1800X | DOMINATOR LPX 3000MHz | STRIX 970| COOLER MASTER 240 ML | GAME MAX AURORA MID TOWER | CRUCIAL P1 1TB SSD M.2 + FIRECUDA 1TB HYBRID DRIVE

10 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

...what the fuck?

We ain't doctors, and ain't none of us can afford a lawyer for taking our advice and us being wrong.

Aww come on its just for fun, i'm gonna take your advices for what they are don't worry, some random stranger's advice on a tech forum = worthless...

Type "You're dying" in YouTube, that's your answer

-= Locked =-

Medical questions are to be answered by medical professionals.

This is not a medical forum.

Theses types of topics dont really fit in a tech forum.

Members of this forum (at least the greater majority) cannot give you answers for liable reasons.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER