$5000-$10000 gaming setup

LokiElixir

So what if I told you I have a gaming setup with three 144HZ gaming monitors for my PC then I also have two gaming consoles with about 50-200 games between the two of them all bought for $50 or more and then I have a gaming PC worth about $1000-$1300 plus the games I think would add up to around $500 then I have put in about $100-$300 in just making my setup desk etc just look cool nothing that special right about what if I told you I’m only 16 years old. I know crazy right your first thought is probably that I have parents that spoiled me well dang I wish my setup would be so much better. But no I actually work 35-40 hours a week so I would be able to buy my setup. Before I even got my job I was working as much as possible saving up for a gaming PC it was summer time and I was cutting 5+ lawns every week for anywhere ranging from $20-$50 depending on the size of the yard that got me okay cash but nowhere near close enough for what I envisioned believe it or not. I then was able to get a job around when school started loved the job the actual work and co-workers were amazing probably because I didn’t have my PC yet so that was my goal get enough for that PC and I did and now I have it and the my grind seems to slowing down not something I personally like so. You’re probably wondering why I put $5000-$10000 gaming setup when what I all listed probably doesn’t add up to near that well to keep my grind going I set more goals maybe they’re a little too much but they’re goals none the less and I love what I’m doing and working for I’m planning on getting a monitor for my two consoles so five monitors in total and then get a new gaming PC that’ll last me 5+ years so the budget for that is anywhere from $1500-$3000 and I’ll probably get at least two monitors for those as well so maybe around 7 or so monitors I’ll have for my gaming setup all 144HZ capabilty. I know people definitely have way more expensive and better setups than I have but I personally think for being 16 with what I have and still going to school I think it’s an alright start. Just something I wanted to do for some reason hope everyone enjoyed have a great day. And enough picture or my setup is a little out of date I have some 3D lamps etc added on after this picture was taken. And yeah cables are terrible 2858599A-BB96-43ED-B91E-EC8A7382D66B.thumb.jpeg.27325fbcc517b3c5dc825a5a82a5c489.jpeg

That's a whole big wall of text that I don't care to read but can only assume it's along the lines of

Look how young and rich I am, you scrubs. I bet you're super jealous about my amazing stuff, you're jealous arn't you? bow down before me

My response: so what, who cares? 

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

11 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

no matter what you get and ends up with, you will sure regret.

you should find better way to spend your earning if you plan more... not on gaming!!

Gaming is my passion though after high school I’m going to school for cyber security anything computer/tech related I’ll go into to

I think you should spend more time in school, and less time working. Your formatting is pretty bad, and your complete lack of punctuation makes that very hard to read.

A $5,000 PC isn't as smart way to spend your money. You won't get that much more of a performance boost over something that's considerably cheaper. A $10,000 PC is probably one of the stupidest things I've heard. I mean, cool, sure, if it's a company piece, or you make ridiculous money.

But you don't.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

22 minutes ago, Arika S said:

That's a whole big wall of text that I don't care to read but can only assume it's along the lines of

My response: so what, who cares? 

Savage.

I love it.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

nice 2 know thank you

49D55FAE-550F-4F5A-91D1-B5A00960E569.jpeg.4d3777655ad9a182acb9bda17b0bc007.jpeg

look. I'm not going to stop you. I'm here to give you advice. a 5000 dollar pc will perform about 20% better than a 1500-2000 dollar pc. for a while you'll have the best you can get, but with every generation you'll lack a bit more behind and in 3 generations you'll have a average gaming pc. you would be better off making a 1500 dollar pc every 2 generations than spending 5000 on one now

BTW why not buy a nice car?

Cool story bruh. I ain't reading this just cause your parents are rich ?

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

36 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

that PC will be worth about 400$ in 5 years. 

PCs are probably the worst investment you can make. 

only brand new cars are going down faster...

Whilst it's an impressive setup, that'll only be top of the line for a couple of years. Unless you're happy keeping that for the next 5-10 years, meaning you can't play games in 5-10 years on maximum graphics.

Stop and think a second, something is more than nothing.

38 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

only brand new cars are going down faster...

At least cars stop dropping in value at a certain point and retain it for a while.

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

At least cars stop dropping in value at a certain point and retain it for a while.

depends. if you drive away from the dealer they lose most of their value... but i think we made our point here

What i thought OPs face looked like while typing this,

image.png

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

10 hours ago, LokiElixir said:

So what if I told you I have a gaming setup with three 144HZ gaming monitors for my PC then I also have two gaming consoles with about 50-200 games between the two of them all bought for $50 or more and then I have a gaming PC worth about $1000-$1300 plus the games I think would add up to around $500 then I have put in about $100-$300 in just making my setup desk etc just look cool nothing that special right about what if I told you I’m only 16 years old. I know crazy right your first thought is probably that I have parents that spoiled me well dang I wish my setup would be so much better. But no I actually work 35-40 hours a week so I would be able to buy my setup. Before I even got my job I was working as much as possible saving up for a gaming PC it was summer time and I was cutting 5+ lawns every week for anywhere ranging from $20-$50 depending on the size of the yard that got me okay cash but nowhere near close enough for what I envisioned believe it or not. I then was able to get a job around when school started loved the job the actual work and co-workers were amazing probably because I didn’t have my PC yet so that was my goal get enough for that PC and I did and now I have it and the my grind seems to slowing down not something I personally like so. You’re probably wondering why I put $5000-$10000 gaming setup when what I all listed probably doesn’t add up to near that well to keep my grind going I set more goals maybe they’re a little too much but they’re goals none the less and I love what I’m doing and working for I’m planning on getting a monitor for my two consoles so five monitors in total and then get a new gaming PC that’ll last me 5+ years so the budget for that is anywhere from $1500-$3000 and I’ll probably get at least two monitors for those as well so maybe around 7 or so monitors I’ll have for my gaming setup all 144HZ capabilty. I know people definitely have way more expensive and better setups than I have but I personally think for being 16 with what I have and still going to school I think it’s an alright start. Just something I wanted to do for some reason hope everyone enjoyed have a great day. And enough picture or my setup is a little out of date I have some 3D lamps etc added on after this picture was taken. And yeah cables are terrible 2858599A-BB96-43ED-B91E-EC8A7382D66B.thumb.jpeg.27325fbcc517b3c5dc825a5a82a5c489.jpeg

clean up the setup for gods sake

so hes bragging about a setup he doesnt even have finished yet... he's using an ibuypower trace940 desktop, with a H310 mobo, an i7-8700, a gtx 1060 3gb and 16gb of ram... my whole being is cringing from the h310 mobo ?

his whole 10000 dollar statement is just so far off... it hurts... 

Rig 1: i7-9700k OC'd to 5.0ghz all core | EVGA XC RTX 2080Ti | ADATA DDR4 2400mhz 4x8gb | ASUS PRIME Z370-P | Asetek 550LC 120mm | ADATA 480GB SSD & Toshiba P300 3TB | Cooler Master Masterbox MB500 | Win 10 Home | Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum, G502 Proteus Spectrum, G933 Artemis Spectrum Snow Wireless Limited Edition, Corsair MM300 Mouse Pad | 2 MSI Optix Curved 27" FHD Monitors 

(before i sold the WD drive and MSI gpu - https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11946219 171 gaming. felt good.)

Rig 2: i7-7700k Stock clocks | MSI Armor GTX 1070 | ADATA DDR4 2400mhz 2x8GB | MSI Z270 A-Pro | WD Green 240GB SSD & 2TB Seagate HDD | Thermaltake Core G21 Tempered Glass Edition | Win 10 Home | 2 HP Omen FHD 144hz 24.5" Monitors 

Rig 3: i7-6700 | GT 730 & GT 645 OEM | Some random DDR4 2133mhz 2x8gb sticks | OEM Dell Mobo | WD Black 2TB HDD & Toshiba 1TB HDD | Win 10 Home | 3 27" Dell FHD Monitors 

Rig 4: i7-4770 | EVGA SSC 1050ti | Some random DDR3 ram 2x2gb and 2x4gb sticks | OEM Dell Mobo | Stock Cooler | 1TB WD Black HDD | Win 7 Home 

RIP 

Rig 5 (dead and dismantled and sold) : i7-7820X OC'd to 4.8ghz all core | MSI DUKE 1080ti | ADATA DDR4 2400mhz 4x8gb | Gigabyte X299 UD4 PRO | Asetek 240mm AIO | WD Green 240gb SSD | Other various components that I can't remember

Rig 6 (same fate as rig 5) i7-8700k stock clocks | MSI DUKE 1080ti | ADATA DDR4 2400mhz 2x8gb | MSI Z370 A-Pro | Asetek 550LC 120mm | WD Green 240GB SSD & Toshiba 2TB HDD | Other various components that I can't Remember 

Flexing on us for having an expensive prebuilt

you wasted money bud, no need for that many consoles

maybe your next flex should be how you’re gonna fix that cable management and learn how to take pictures, this picture is more tilted then a lil tay video

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The LTT forum isn't about showing off and bragging. Most people on here save up months, even years to build systems. 

You're not impressing us, so please take that sort of thing elsewhere.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade and make you feel bad, I'm just giving you some advice. You've completely wasted your money on unnecessary crap.

Sure, everyone loves to get a nice gaming computer and a nice monitor, but you've really not spent your money wisely. There's no need for so many consoles.

It's great that you have $10k to spend on a gaming setup but you need to learn how to spend money.

Just now, 1kv said:

The LTT forum isn't about showing off and bragging. Most people on here save up months, even years to build systems. 

You're not impressing us, so please take that sort of thing elsewhere.

Agreed, if you want to flex, go to reddit and YouTube if you wanna brag

You should probably align your monitors