Best 24' 144Hz Monitor for Gaming

OKay1999

Hi Guys,

im searching the best 24' Monitor with 144hz and 1ms reaction time. I want to spend max. 270Euros.

Almost every Computer Company got one or two monitors with those specs, but which one is the best?? NO CURVED BTW TY

8 minutes ago, OKay1999 said:

Hi Guys,

im searching the best 24' Monitor with 144hz and 1ms reaction time. I want to spend max. 270Euros.

Almost every Computer Company got one or two monitors with those specs, but which one is the best?? NO CURVED BTW TY

I was about to say the Msi optix 24Inc since it litterly has everything you wanted (200$). But then I saw no curve .-.

4 minutes ago, XxSandmandoggxX said:

I was about to say the Msi optix 24Inc since it litterly has everything you wanted (200$). But then I saw no curve .-.

ye saw this one too haha but I personally just don't like curved. thanks anyways

3 minutes ago, OKay1999 said:

ye saw this one too haha but I personally just don't like curved. thanks anyways

It really does give you a lot of bang for your bucks maybe go to your local media store and try it out in the shop you might just change your mind, I bought one for my bro and it's like so good lol. Has a lot of fun features and it looks great. Curved is just really weird at first but you'll most likely get used to it. If you're still not interested than I wish you all the best of luck and I hope you'll find something that fits with your preferences.