Can I get a PC build suggestion

Ryanwake

I need a PC that can emulate at least 5 Android instances the same time, I also need one that can scale to more than 10.

I just paid for a bot service in Lords mobile, and I already sold two accounts that I made without the bot for $25 each.

That could pay for its own upgrade and it would probably be more profitable than mining.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/RyanWake/saved/g2tfHx

I was thinking about getting this

12 core threadripper

32 gigs of RAM

750 watt semi modular power supply

$300 motherboard

but then I just remembered gen 3 Ryzen coming out at some point, should I just wait for that I've got 2 prebuilts each of them can run at least one Android instance the same time.

And a GPU just so it can mine in the background, not that it will be as efficient, but a couple of gpus would pay for the electricity.

If you're wondering how much money this could make you, well a level 17 account should take about 25 to 30 days to create depending on the bot settings.

Those should go for about $20 each but if you spend more time on them so they generate more resources, then they could go for more than that.

Also if you wait for years to sell your account, there are people out there who will buy it for 2 to $3,000

I've Never heard of using android emulators for mining?

CPU: i7-8700k, stock | CPU Cooler: Custom Loop | GPU: 

ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 O8G ROG STRIX OC Edition | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA 750W | RAM: 16GB VENGEANCE LPX DDR4 @2666MHz | Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge | Case: Thermaltake View X-71 | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB SATA | SSD2: 1TB Crucial SSD | HDD1: 2TB WD Blue 2.5" @ 7200rpm | Peripherals: Corsair STRAFE v1.0, G602 Mouse | Acer Predator X34

Sorry I could have said that a little more clear, I would mine on top of running the emulators, just to pay for the electricity.

What are the emulators for?

ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 O8G ROG STRIX OC Edition | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA 750W | RAM: 16GB VENGEANCE LPX DDR4 @2666MHz | Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge | Case: Thermaltake View X-71 | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB SATA | SSD2: 1TB Crucial SSD | HDD1: 2TB WD Blue 2.5" @ 7200rpm | Peripherals: Corsair STRAFE v1.0, G602 Mouse | Acer Predator X34

1 minute ago, RayMurr said:

What are the emulators for?

There's a game called Lords mobile, I'm using a bot to level up accounts and I'm selling them

Ah I see, personally I would wait for Ryzen 3rd Gen, but thats just because I like to "future proof"

Spending 1.7k to make $20 in 30 days...what is this meme

8 core ryzen 7 with 2c/4t for each for emulation? can't imagine it would take more heft than that.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

51 minutes ago, RayMurr said:

Ah I see, personally I would wait for Ryzen 3rd Gen, but thats just because I like to "future proof"

Yeah it was like why would I buy a 12-core threadripper when in a few months I could buy a 12 core CPU that fits in the same socket is a $50 motherboard.

Of course I would get a better motherboard so I could overclock or at least have more than 32 gigs of RAM

6 hours ago, Mooshi said:

Spending 1.7k to make $20 in 30 days...what is this meme

It's not $20 in 30 days it's $200 in 30 days, I mean I can run the bot on my phone.

I'm buying the computer because it's cheaper than 10 phones, and I can plug enough gpus in it to pay for the electricity and it comes with a gaming computer.

But can it do all of this at the same time?

*4 cores and 16 gigs for gaming

*6 to 10 cores should you 10 to 12 Android instances, 2 gigs of RAM for every Android instance.

*And mining should only take 2 cores but if I populate every PCI Express slot that's at least 4 cores

And I assume that requires 12-16 gigs ram

So that's 18-20 Cores 58-62gb ram

Yeah I could do it but it's more like $2100

And that's with a 16-core cuz anything above that is like, $1200 alone

Just now, Ryanwake said:

It's not $20 in 30 days it's $200 in 30 days, I mean I can run the bot on my phone.

I'm buying the computer because it's cheaper than 10 phones, and I can plug enough gpus in it to pay for the electricity and it comes with a gaming computer.

But can it do all of this at the same time?

*4 cores and 16 gigs for gaming

*6 to 10 cores should you 10 to 12 Android instances, 2 gigs of RAM for every Android instance.

*And mining should only take 2 cores but if I populate every PCI Express slot that's at least 4 cores

And I assume that requires 12-16 gigs ram

So that's 18-20 Cores 58-62gb ram

Yeah I could do it but it's more like $2100

And that's with a 16-core cuz anything above that is like, $1200 alone, and I didn't add any gpus, that's more of a future plan I would stick with 470 or 480 and 1060 I already have

6 hours ago, M00NMUFFIN said:

Buddy, it ain't gonna work.
I'm not even bothering, cause it ain't gonna work.
Thank you for the laugh.

Forget the mining part of it, and I've already sold two accounts.

The mining is just to pay for the electricity, which is going to take a large chunk out of the profits