fk... just wanted to share

_VOIDNEXUS_
3 minutes ago, glenalz81 said:

How did that happen?

one side slipped off of the rubber holders then it just shattered

Yeah I had the same case before. That was what I feared the most when working inside the case. 

That case is a "build it, then don't touch it".

I changed for a Cosmos C700P.   The tempered glass side panel is on a hinge and is easily removable, no screws and no chance of it dropping on the floor.

I changed for two reasons: lack of space inside and the hassle of the side / front / top panel blocking the airflow inside the case.

Now you know why people say to be so careful with the edges of tempered glass.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just two days ago I was thinking how I was disappointed that my case had a plastic window instead of glass. I feel better about it now, even though I weep for your loss.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

Don’t feel bad. This happened the day I built me pc, before even starting the build. 

Running open case now 

97B70544-D26C-49C8-8851-69243F987E40.jpeg

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

52 minutes ago, _VOIDNEXUS_ said:

my shattered 570x

73EA1E58-4344-40B5-86E6-CE269E7418EE.jpeg

That sucks! was it a new buid?