HELP WITH GRAPHICS CARD I WAS SCAMMED

JTH

l WAS SCAMMED

please please please I need urgent help

si my “960” was fake should of known by the fact that it was not branded by gigabyte,asus.zotac ect. But it was branded by “nvidia”When it was a cheap Chinese mock of that performes like a 450 or somethin like that here is the link to the article I’ve still mot finished building my pc so we are going to plug it in and try

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/wccftech.com/dont-get-scammed-50-gtx-960/amp/

1 minute ago, JTH said:

please please please I need urgent help

And what the fuck do you expect us to do about it? You bought it, you contact the seller.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Only thing to do is report it to eBay I guess. Shouldn't have fallen for that dude, NVidia reference edition cards have shrouds that look like this: Related image

"People always fear change. People feared electricity when it was invented, didn't they? People feared coal, they feared gas-powered engines... There will always be ignorance, and ignorance leads to fear. But with time, people will come to accept their silicon masters."

Bill Gates

What website did you buy it from? eBay has purchase protection.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

This is an old scam, yet people still fall for it....

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

6 hours ago, Void Stryder said:

Only thing to do is report it to eBay I guess. Shouldn't have fallen for that dude, NVidia reference edition cards have shrouds that look like this: 

Thank you I was a complete dunce but one problem I BOUGHT IT ON WISH if you have wish where you live you’ll surely know what it is but if not it’s like eBay but like 80%off but you can only get that deal for an hour or so. So oof

6 hours ago, fasauceome said:

What website did you buy it from? eBay has purchase protection.

Wish

6 hours ago, PopsicleHustler said:

This is an old scam, yet people still fall for it....

Well I guess so

6 hours ago, Snipergod87 said:

look before you leap.

Fare point

Well if it was really 50$ like the article you linked says, not really a huge blow to your wallet. Also you could try getting a refund https://www.wish.com/return_policy?&hide_login_modal=true

"People always fear change. People feared electricity when it was invented, didn't they? People feared coal, they feared gas-powered engines... There will always be ignorance, and ignorance leads to fear. But with time, people will come to accept their silicon masters."

Bill Gates

16 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

And what the fuck do you expect us to do about it? You bought it, you contact the seller.

Ok do people gave me advice and sent videos and helped me which was very kind of the that’s what I meant sorry if that did not come through to you and I will try use more clear wording next time

50 minutes ago, JTH said:

Wish

Is there purchase protection?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, campy said:

>wish

>purchase protection 

Wish was designed by the people who make knock offs and scam listings specifically to be a platform where they can get away with it because their customer protection is designed to be terrible.

Using wish at all is a 0 IQ move

forgot about that

Primary PC:

It's going to be a 450 or 450ti. You can try to flash it with the proper bios as some YouTubers have done and use it for a potato build. Fwiw nothing newer than a 960 will have VGA. Dead giveaway.

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430

9 hours ago, fasauceome said:

Is there purchase protection?

I hope so 

8 hours ago, campy said:

>wish

>purchase protection 

Wish was designed by the people who make knock offs and scam listings specifically to be a platform where they can get away with it because their customer protection is designed to be terrible.

Using wish at all is a 0 IQ move

Oh crud