Trustworthy sites from Germany, or other European Countries?

I'm trying to purchase 4266 CL17 G.skill 32gb ram, and it's all out of stock everywhere, and I ultimately found that some European retailers have it.

I took this as a guide: https://geizhals.at/g-skill-trident-z-rgb-dimm-kit-32gb-f4-4266c17q-32gtzr-a1755383.html#offerlist

but I don't know which site is safe or sketchy. 

If anyone could recommend me sites, I'd be much appreciated. 

(Would be even better if shipped to South Korea. If not, I can have my friend in Germany send it to me)

3 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Why on earth would you buy that fast memmory?

3666 is more than fast enough and 3200 is pretty much the sweetspot

Because I wanted to.

1 minute ago, qkrzazzang said:

Because I wanted to.

Unless you are doing highly specific workloads id highly recommend just getting a kit of 3200mhz gskill RGB memmory.

Its visually identical, much cheaper.

If you want something even more eyestriking. Gskill has a new type of Royal memmory. 

Mindfactory and Alternate are both reputable e-tailers in Germany.

Quelle and Otto are nation-wide mail-order companies, they should also be reliable.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

If that's how you want to spend your money, okay. Just be aware that the chance to get it running at that speed  are actually slim. 

Alternate, Caseking or Mindfactory are reputable sellers. Stay away from Rakuten. 

Most European companies don't ship outside Europe because its too expensive. If you want to get it shipped regardless of fees, contact support directly.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv