Should I remove Mt front panel?

Meczox

So I have a rig with he cooler master box Pro 5 (not the mesh version) 

I7 8700k 1070ti 

When I turn on the pc should I remove the front panel for more air flow because their are only small tiny space for air

And my front fan make noise if I don't remove the front panel 

I used to have a nzxt s340 and it was a must to have the front panel off during summers. Your case looks like something more suitable for watercooling tbh...

1 hour ago, Mayushii said:

I used to have a nzxt s340 and it was a must to have the front panel off during summers. Your case looks like something more suitable for watercooling tbh...

Well I use a radiator but it won't cause harm right to remove the front panel and should I put them back after or just leave it because I am scared that some insect will get in if I leave it open

Because I live in the south east Asia nd it gets hot up

3 hours ago, Meczox said:

Well I use a radiator but it won't cause harm right to remove the front panel and should I put them back after or just leave it because I am scared that some insect will get in if I leave it open

Because I live in the south east Asia nd it gets hot up

You could look at getting some magnetic dust filters to help with that issue. If you are able to cover the front panel area with dust filters it will give a protective barrier against insects, as well as making it easier to clean your PC.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

9 hours ago, Spotty said:

You could look at getting some magnetic dust filters to help with that issue. If you are able to cover the front panel area with dust filters it will give a protective barrier against insects, as well as making it easier to clean your PC.

Do you hvmave any suggestion for a magnetic dust filter that fit my case cooler master Pro box 5

On 12/30/2018 at 6:26 AM, Meczox said:

So I have a rig with he cooler master box Pro 5 (not the mesh version) 

I7 8700k 1070ti 

When I turn on the pc should I remove the front panel for more air flow because their are only small tiny space for air

And my front fan make noise if I don't remove the front panel 

I personally would. You can replace it with one of these over every fan intake you have; 

https://www.amazon.com/Silverstone-Filter-Magnet-Cooling-FF123B/dp/B00ARB5E8U/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_tr_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ZZ4447BYD9CV5JQ4GER3

Theyre magnetic so you dont have to screw them in

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25