How many subscriptions can you have?

I was wondering, since there is a limit on how many people you can sub to, how many people would you have to sub to in order to get an average of 1 notification a minute? A second?

This is another hypothetical with algorithms and chance, there is no definitive answer. 

7 minutes ago, hiitswilliam said:

I was wondering, since there is a limit on how many people you can sub to, how many people would you have to sub to in order to get an average of 1 notification a minute? A second?

Basically everyone and everything, all with every possible notification turned on.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Kinda like if your going 60 MPH then are you going a mile a minute? 

I'm gonna go find my own tech support...

with BLACKJACK and HOOKERS!

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

I think @hiitswilliam needs one topic called "Hiit's shower thoughts" and you just post all these things there.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

Not sure how old you are, but this is really simple maths...

1440 for an average of 1 per minute, assuming each of those upload exactly once a day and you are notified for every one.... I'm sure you can work out the rest.

9 hours ago, IntMD said:

Not sure how old you are, but this is really simple maths...

1440 for an average of 1 per minute, assuming each of those upload exactly once a day and you are notified for every one.... I'm sure you can work out the rest.

The problem is that they wouldn't all be uploading in sync. So there would be times when I get 50 notifications in a minute, and there could be several minutes that go by without a notification. But I guess I should shut up, because none of you guys are curious. If you don't care, then don't bother answering and move on to the next post.