PowerUp 3.0 Smarthphone Controlled Paper Airplane nearly backed with $1M

This really cool kickstarter project about a device that allows you to control a paper airplane has nearly reached $1 million. With 13 days still to go before it is funded I am fairly certain it will get there.
When it reaches $1M a feature will be developed that allows two paper aircraft to engage in a dogfight, when a plane is shot its engine will shut down, causing it to crash. I don't know anyone in his right mind who wouldn't get exited about that SHUT UP AND TAKE MORE OF MY MONEY!

I leave here a link to the kickstarter project if you are interested in learning more or in giving support to this amazing device: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/393053146/powerup-30-smartphone-controlled-paper-airplane?ref=discovery

post-54111-0-01399500-1389484403.jpg

I need one because of reasons.

Signatures are stupid.

I need one because of reasons.

I need reasons because of one 

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

this product and the video are so awesome that I actually might buy this thing only for how awesome it is :3

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

PrKg8.gif

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Hopefully with the 1mil they will make larger ones for larger paper planes and make the range/battery life longer :Dq

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

this has been posted before it also was on the wan show awhile ago...

I know but it has now reached nearly $1M and it is getting a lot of new features added.