Hardline Tubing w/ No Bends

gv4suns

I am looking to put a custom water loop on my pc. I have never done a custom loop before. I have read many forums saying it is difficult especially when it is your first time. However, would this be case I weren't bending any tubes?

Not really, but it would be expensive as hell. I prefer the look in most cases, but the price makes it not feasible for most people.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

4 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Not really, but it would be expensive as hell. I prefer the look in most cases, but the price makes it not feasible for most people.

I would say it depends where you get the parts. You can get enough tuning and connectors for 3 builds from someone like McMaster Carr for less then $100 but if you go and buy specialty waterxooling stuff from pc suppliers. And paying the gamer tax. 

CPU:R9 3900x@4.5Ghz RAM:Vengeance Pro LPX @ 3200mhz MOBO:MSI Tomohawk B350 GPU:PNY GTX 1080 XLR8

DRIVES:500GB Samsung 970 Pro + Patriot Blast 480GB x2 + 12tb RAID10 NAS

MONITORS:Pixio PX329 32inch 1440p 165hz, LG 34UM68-p 1080p 75hz

28 minutes ago, gv4suns said:

I am looking to put a custom water loop on my pc. I have never done a custom loop before. I have read many forums saying it is difficult especially when it is your first time. However, would this be case I weren't bending any tubes?

Bite bullet, bend the tubes, get good. Honestly i would allocate the budget that you would have allocated on fittings to more tubes to allow for errors.

Do you have the time and experience and money to do it?

It's not really easier than bending, it's just replacing the bends with fittings so you need to still measure everything perfectly and spend more money on fittings.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

if your worried about bending tubes, you can just go soft tube. (if you convert you will have spare fittings)  but as long as you don't get cheap tube you get the same results,

if you are hard set on hardline then get a cheap angle guide kit,  they are very handy, and if you dont get expensive metal ones then they are quite affordable.

and ForScience! makes a great point, that you should buy extra any ways,  for error and or later changes down the line.