Avengers 4 VS captain marvel.

mrchow19910319

Could someone explain to me these two movies which comes 1st??

Will she appear 1st in avengers 1st? Or we get to see captain marvels, then avengers 4. 

What about the story line?? 

Is it true that captain marvel will come then fight thanos and reverse time so everyone is alive again? 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

Captain Marvel (the film titled such) takes place in the 1990's.

That movie will both be released first, and chronologically take place first.

Avengers Infinity War takes place during 2018. Avengers 4 will at least start in 2018-2019, though there are unconfirmed rumours of time travel, so all bets are off if that's true.

Captain Marvel comes out in theatres in March 2019, and Avengers 4 follows right after in April 2019.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Captain Marvel comes out in theatres in March 2019, and Avengers 4 follows right after in April 2019.

that sounds awesome.

8 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Captain Marvel (the film titled such) takes place in the 1990's.

That movie will both be released first, and chronologically take place first.

Avengers Infinity War takes place during 2018. Avengers 4 will at least start in 2018-2019, though there are unconfirmed rumours of time travel, so all bets are off if that's true.

says avengers 4 comes out on May 2019 least for the US 

43 minutes ago, Techicolors said:

says avengers 4 comes out on May 2019 least for the US 

The European Release Date is April 26, one week ahead of the US release date, which is May 3rd. I can't confirm for certain, but the Canadian Release date is almost certainly also on May 3rd.

8 hours ago, mrchow19910319 said:

that sounds awesome.

I agree - it's gonna be a great couple of months.

41 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

the end credits scene for Ant Man and The Wasp kinda softly alludes to that ._. (listen to Wasp's lines)

Spoiler

Agreed - I think that the Quantum Realm is going to be important in Avengers 4.

Furthermore leaked set photos imply we're going back to The Battle of New York (Avengers 1). With Strange and the Eye of Agamotto out of the picture, the Quantum Realm can still enable time travel to be on the table.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 hour ago, dalekphalm said:

The European Release Date is April 26, one week ahead of the US release date, which is May 3rd. I can't confirm for certain, but the Canadian Release date is almost certainly also on May 3rd.

close enough i think 

1 minute ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

@VegetableStu @dalekphalm I believe they just confirmed the theory from that trailer.

I haven't watched it yet. I'm internally debating whether to watch any Avengers 4 trailers or not - usually I don't shy from trailers, but they're often a bit too spoilery these days.

1 minute ago, dalekphalm said:

I haven't watched it yet. I'm internally debating whether to watch any Avengers 4 trailers or not - usually I don't shy from trailers, but they're often a bit too spoilery these days.

Fair point. I've only watched it once so I wasn't able to see every detail, but so far nothing too spoilery, only stuff that has been shown/alluded in the previous movies. 

22 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

I agree - it's gonna be a great couple of months.

Reveal hidden contents

Agreed - I think that the Quantum Realm is going to be important in Avengers 4.

Furthermore leaked set photos imply we're going back to The Battle of New York (Avengers 1). With Strange and the Eye of Agamotto out of the picture, the Quantum Realm can still enable time travel to be on the table.

Talk about Past movies relating to Avengers 4:

Spoiler

I think it's still set in today's time. I dont think time flows much differently in the quantum realm unless I'm miss remembering things. Otherwise who would Hank Pym and Hope Pym (original ant man and wasp) be relatively the same age after how many years? Decades? I guess one could argue if it was only a year that Paul Rudd would still look the same so no harm no foul, but still. He also says a "Few years ago, Germany at the airport". Civil war came out in 2015, which was at minimum 3 years from the events of Infinity Wars, which would render the term "few" meaning 3-4 years valid. 

Personally I dont think there will be time travel. I'm hoping Captain Marvel saves Tony's ass though

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Just now, TVwazhere said:

Talk about Past movies relating to Avengers 4:

Reveal hidden contents

I think it's still set in today's time. I dont think time flows much differently in the quantum realm unless I'm miss remembering things. Otherwise who would Hank Pym and Hope Pym (original ant man and wasp) be relatively the same age after how many years? Decades? I guess one could argue if it was only a year that Paul Rudd would still look the same so no harm no foul, but still. He also says a "Few years ago, Germany at the airport". Civil war came out in 2015, which was at minimum 3 years from the events of Infinity Wars, which would render the term "few" meaning 3-4 years valid. 

Personally I dont think there will be time travel. I'm hoping Captain Marvel saves Tony's ass though

They've actually released an official MCU Timeline (finally?

Spoiler

HwCKP.jpg

Spoiler
  • 1943-1945: Captain America: The First Avenger
  • 2010: Iron Man
  • 2011: Iron Man 2, The Incredible Hulk, Thor
  • 2012: The Avengers: Iron Man 3
  • 2013: Thor: The Dark World
  • 2014: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
  • 2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man
  • 2016: Captain America: Civil War, Spider-Man: Homecoming
  • 2016-2017: Doctor Strange
  • 2017: Black Panther, Thor Ragnarok, Avengers: Infinity War

29 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

This one is a teaser with 1 or 2 surprises that pretty much everyone expected. That's it. Not a real trailer.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

7 hours ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

@VegetableStu @dalekphalm I believe they just confirmed the theory from that trailer.

what theory??? I couldn't tell anything from the trailer... 

10 minutes ago, mrchow19910319 said:

what theory??? I couldn't tell anything from the trailer... 

Spoiler

VeggieStu and Dalek were talking about how in the ending of Antman and the Wasp, Antman was stuck in the Quantum Realm. The trailer showed him back after the snap happened meaning he found a way to get out of the realm. The trailer made it seem like Antman was going to have a pivotal role in the movie, maybe using the Quantum Realm to travel back in time to save everyone. 

11 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:
  Hide contents

VeggieStu and Dalek were talking about how in the ending of Antman and the Wasp, Antman was stuck in the Quantum Realm. The trailer showed him back after the snap happened meaning he found a way to get out of the realm. The trailer made it seem like Antman was going to have a pivotal role in the movie, maybe using the Quantum Realm to travel back in time to save everyone. 

Spoiler

I thought captain marvel is gonna save everyone....

11 minutes ago, mrchow19910319 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Maybe, they just need a way to get there and that is where Antman comes in.

2 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:
  Hide contents

Maybe, they just need a way to get there and that is where Antman comes in.

I see. 

5 hours ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:
  Hide contents

5 hours ago, mrchow19910319 said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

So here’s the deal. In Ant Man 2 they warned Scott (ant man) that the quantum realm has time vortexes.

In regards to captain marvel, she’s likely going to be pivotal to defeating Thanos - as she is “by far” (direct from Kevin Feige himself) the most powerful avenger. 

And yes, that includes badass OP Infinity War version of Thor.

22 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Hide contents

So here’s the deal. In Ant Man 2 they warned Scott (ant man) that the quantum realm has time vortexes.

In regards to captain marvel, she’s likely going to be pivotal to defeating Thanos - as she is “by far” (direct from Kevin Feige himself) the most powerful avenger. 

Spoiler

3fuc5FD.jpg

Found this on Imgur, I lol'd.

13 hours ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:
  Hide contents

3fuc5FD.jpg

Found this on Imgur, I lol'd.

Lmfao. I wouldn’t even be mad. Paul Rudd is adorable. 

14 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Which makes no sense since through whole marvel history, Thor has been regarded as one of the strongest creatures, before going into all allmighty ones like Infinity, Eternity, Galactus and so on. Even Hulk is measured as being strong since he was able to fight alongside Thor and not lose immediately. 

On 12/7/2018 at 8:56 AM, captain_to_fire said:

Speaking of Avengers 4, Marvel just dropped the trailer:

I heard the new Spiderman movie trailer is dropping tomorrow. Not sure how true that is.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

5 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I heard the new Spiderman movie trailer is dropping tomorrow. Not sure how true that is.

Apparently it is tomorrow yes.