Dual monitors - stress on GPU

Specs:

AMD RYZEN 5 2600X

RADEON RX580 8GB MSI ARMOUR

B450 MSI GAMING PLUS MOBO

650W G3 EVGA PSU 

500GB 860 EVO SSD

16GB DDR4 2666 CORSAIR VENGEANCE

Hi I'm posting just to ask I have a 1080p 24inch 60hz monitor atm. I am looking to add a second monitor 144hz either 1080 or 1440p. I am wondering would this reduce frame rates in my game or add lag? Would my graphics card be able to handle it? I would be using the other monitor for stuff like discord, watching twitch streams, Spotify and YouTube.

I play alot of rocket league and csgo and games like subnautica on my pc. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

well, it does. but by such a little difference you'll probebly not even notice it. 

I do get like 180-200 FPS on rocket league and that but just built on like Thursday. Thanks anyways 

the difference is there, but it's neglible. if the difference in FPS numbers you'll see makes your game unplayable, you should be lowering settings either way.

i didnt notice it on my 8800GT, i havent noticed it on my 970 or my 1080 nor literally any other computer i have ever used. its perfectly fine, it wont be a noticable diffrence

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016