Not sure if this is the right place, a quesion about Amazon Discounted prime membership...

Edward78

A friend has a nedicaid card & sent the image to amazon, how can they check on the status of the application? No email was sent saying they received the image...

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

2 minutes ago, Edward78 said:

A friend has a medicaid card & sent the image to amazon, how can they check on the status of the application? No email was sent saying they received the image...

not to sound rude here, but why would anyone on the ltt forum know how to check the status of an amazon discounted membership application? just call amazon

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

@Jtalk4456 has a point. Their customer support is pretty decent.

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD 

1 hour ago, Jtalk4456 said:

not to sound rude here, but why would anyone on the ltt forum know how to check the status of an amazon discounted membership application? just call amazon

Its modern way to do things. No one wants to contact customer service when they can get half decent answers from random tech forum, FB or Reddit.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Its modern way to do things. No one wants to contact customer service when they can get half decent answers from random tech forum, FB or Reddit.

even if the half decent answer is to call amazon? xD

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

5 minutes ago, Jtalk4456 said:

even if the half decent answer is to call amazon? xD

Well, they can't know it is. So why make direct contact when you can spend few more hours in internet waiting someone to give you bogus answer.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv