JDS LABS vs Mayflower Electronics

arkenis

I grabbed myself a O2 + ODAC Combo Unit by JDS Labs for my DT 990 600ohms edition. I was wondering if there was any noticeable or even any difference at all between the Mayflower O2 + ODAC Combo Unit and the JDS ones. To me it just seems like MSI and Gigabyte making Nvidia cards... If anyone out there is able to confirm this question that would be great!

Best peripherals with the worst computer XD

Yes, ours will increase your bass response 10 fold and increase the sibilance. Ours also has smoother highs and faster mids.

No, there is no audible difference.

Noted :)

Yes, ours will increase your bass response 10 fold and increase the sibilance. Ours also has smoother highs and faster mids.

Don't forget free tacos too.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

Would've loved to buy Mayflower because of support on forum and excellent reviews, but couldn't find any official dealers in Vancouver :( and purchasing online is not an option for me.

Would've loved to buy Mayflower because of support on forum and excellent reviews, but couldn't find any official dealers in Vancouver :( and purchasing online is not an option for me.

He is a 7 man home based operation, he nor any other O2 manufacturer distributes on a mass scale

Tyler I'm surprised you haven't been able to work out some kind of deal with ncix to get them to carry o2...

I can't get a hold of anyone. I emailed Chris and he hasn't gotten back to me in a while. Not sure what's going on?

it doesn't really matter who you buy from.

I've bought stuff from both of them.

I feel obligated to buy from Tyler, he finds my bad jokes funny. 

I heard Mayflower was giving away free cars with every order. :ph34r:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I heard Mayflower was giving away free cars with every order. :ph34r:

I already have two, just need a transmission/clutch for the one, he said shipping will take awhile since its a large, heavy, and older component. 

I heard Mayflower was giving away free tacos with every order. :ph34r:

fixed this in hopes of this possibility.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

Doesn't the Mayflower version of the O2 come with a logo on it? Having a logo on top of it really rustles my jimmies. Then again I don't think I could live with a power cable from the front like JDSlabs has it.

IMO for products that are identical (reference video cards are another great example of this) you should buy based on support and relationship.

Who is here on this forum talking to you vs who is not engaged with the community that you're part of.

JMO.

Doesn't the Mayflower version of the O2 come with a logo on it? Having a logo on top of it really rustles my jimmies. Then again I don't think I could live with a power cable from the front like JDSlabs has it.

It's a sticker.  Just use goo-be-gone.  I sure did :ph34r:

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

If you are super fly like me, he forgets to put it on. Which rustles his jimmies.

I recently bought the  O2 + ODAC Combo from mayflower and i am loving it...but i doubt there is any difference same product different label well bt hats my two cents worth.....