Fortnite

Kirby7887

Fornite is rubbish and takes no skill. 

Are you asking (in which case you should use question mark) or declaring?

Either way, your  topic is bad and you should feel bad.

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

fortnite is fucking terrible, darwin project is a way better game. pubg is good too, and TABG is new, but its pretty funny. minecraft hunger games may be a meme now for the battle royale genre, but its still way better than fortnite, even H1Z1 is way better than fortnite.

photo_2017-12-13_19-24-50.jpg

haha

Wow, talk about people hating what's popular. Maybe it makes them look cool.

Anyway, I played a bit and found it not my cup of tea. Perhaps because I was trying to play it as a shooter rather than a crafting game.

Is crafting the main point of the game?

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

13 minutes ago, killcomic said:

Anyway, I played a bit and found it not my cup of tea. Perhaps because I was trying to play it as a shooter rather than a crafting game.

People do seem overly salty. Guess it's only natural ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No, shooting is main point of game. Difference from other games is that building is the difference between good players and best players. Probably major part of skill cap is on how well can you build.

do see where the massive appeal comes from. IT was fun for some time, but that didin't last long for me personally.
Epic does really good job with constant changes and updates, unlike that other BR game, people who hate this one probably prefer (hehehe).

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Played PUBG a lot , quitted because bad team behind it (tons of dsync & unoptimized ) , then played fortnite br 4 days (like saving the world more than br mode) and quit , now playing Rainbow6 and love all the mechanics , bullet system....

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

2 hours ago, killcomic said:

I hate this rebuttal as it attempts to invalidate any negative opinion or criticism of anything deemed "popular". people are allowed to dislike "popular" things

i played the game for quite a few hours, i tried to like it, i really did, i played solo and with friends. But i couldn't enjoy it. nothing about it felt fun, i was constantly on edge, games are supposed to be fun, not stress you out. The style is pretty, i'll give them that, but that's about all i liked about it

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

2 hours ago, killcomic said:

It's not that people want to look cool by hating what's popular, it's that Fortnite really isn't a good game. I can say with near 100% confidence that everyone who said it's a bad game has played it for at least a few hours and aren't pulling words out of their arses.

On the other hand, people who say PUBG is "gay" or "bad" and have never played it...that's kind of an issue (not the PUBG is bad part, the fact they have no evidence or personal experience to back it up).

EDIT: I'd rather deal with PUBG's desync, poor performance, etc. than play Fortnite BR.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

2 minutes ago, Sierra Fox said:

I hate this rebuttal as it attempts to invalidate any negative opinion of anything deemed "popular". people are allowed to dislike "popular" things

i played the game for quite a few hours, i tried to like it, i really did, i played solo and with friends. But i couldn't enjoy it. nothing about it felt fun, i was constantly on edge, games are supposed to be fun, not stress you out. The style is pretty, i'll give them that, but that's about all i liked about it

lol i did too, i honestly hated it. funny thing, i played fortnite way before it became popular, i think i played while it was still in its first week of BR mode. 

didnt care for it, tried again after the popularity boost. but just because i dont like it because its "popular" doesnt mean i cant share my opinion on it. i dont give a shit if something is popular or not. if i dont like it, i dont like it. 

thats like saying i dont like YouTube and use Vimeo just because youtube is "too popular." cuz let me say again, i played fortnite battle royale the first few weeks into launch, before most people gave a shit about it and after it became popular. i cant stand how the game plays, too cartoony and floaty. style is a generic cartoony style, nothing special. i dont see why its so popular. 

haha

5 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

It's not that people want to look cool by hating what's popular, it's that Fortnite really isn't a good game. I can say with near 100% confidence that everyone who said it's a bad game has played it for at least a few hours and aren't pulling words out of their arses.

On the other hand, people who say PUBG is "gay" or "bad" and have never played it...that's kind of an issue (not the PUBG is bad part, the fact they have no evidence or personal experience to back it up).

EDIT: I'd rather deal with PUBG's desync, poor performance, etc. than play Fortnite BR.

i've sunken 152 hours into PUBG, around 30 hours in Fortnite, and 20 hours into Darwin Project. i can say i enjoy Darwin Project and PUBG more. i enjoy realism in my games. but Darwin Project is an exception due to the fact that the mechanics are more like a 3D Action Platformer and actually work well in a Online Multiplayer BR environment. so yes, i would say that i have the right to talk about my opinions on the battle royale competitors. you speak the words of truth my good sir, good job

haha

I'm no Fortnite super star but I enjoy the game mainly because it allows me to connect to friends I don't get to see regularly.  Squad play is fun, getting friends to hop on discord for a couple hours.  I've played PUBG but it just seems too slow.  I always end up being sniped from someone I can't even see...

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"