I want water cooling for my system but don't want to splash 100s of $

I want water cooling for my system but don't want to splash 100s of $ what is the best site to get stuff for cheep price.

Stuff I want in my rig:

• reservoir small ish
  • tube (obviously)
  • CPU block
  • Pump 
  • Radiator (1 fan)
  • Fan RGB or not I don't care
  • GPU block (if possible)

I know you guys are good at this stuff

Hope to here from you soon

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

Water cooling is one of those things I won't really go budget on. You don't want cheap and crappy parts that might break and dump a liter of water inside your case. You'll at least be spending a couple hundred bucks. If you want budget, I'd recommend an AIO or a diy liquid cooling kit from ekwb or Thermaltake. 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

You have 4 options.

Go AIO

Go preconfigured kit like EKWB

Go full custom

Go chinese cheapskate

The first 3 can be done with relatively low risk.

Chinese option, make sure you get some experience first in a dummy/too old to be useful system. It's not as easy as it looks.

Most of the time maintenance is much more difficult than first assembly so get some experience with that too.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I have a spare junk pc (well a box with all the parts in it) so yeah ill try ebay!!

I want a Porsche, but I don't want to pay £80000 …….. sorry but it's true. You do have a couple of options, Go with a pump/res combo, this will be £100, radiator (360mm) and 3x high static fans, gonna be another £100. Then grab a CPU block, fittings and tubing, £100. If you're lucky keep an eye on classifieds, you would be surprised how cheap used radiators and blocks go for.

But please, don't try and skimp it, buy used (from reputable) or save and buy new. Once you have the basis of the loop you can expand as and when you have the funds 

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

The problem is, Custom water loops cost alot. They are designed and made for 2 primary reasons, superior cooling, and asthetics.

it sounds to me you want it for its looks as well as its performance, and your not going to get that on the cheap.

if you just want performance, then you can go the cheapo route for sure, but it wil not look great.

If you want the looks, you going to have to spend the money.

The cheapest option is to go with is: soft tubing, use bog standard fittings, perhaps just barbs instead of compression. A pump/res combo unit ether bay or small tube, and the cheapets blocks and rads you can find. Dont expect top performance from them though. Additionaly just use standard Distilled water and a biocide. Even then you talking hundreads of $ , its unavoidable.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

I'd go with an EK Predator setup of some sort to start off with and then you can build off of that. It's a couple hundred dollars (cheap entry) and you can expand on it...even replacing the tubing, fittings, waterblock, and adding in other things like a gpu block. It also isn't aluminum based which means that other EK blocks will play nice with it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you haven't done enough research.