Networked printer question

gibbsy81

I was wondering if there is a way i could use my already networked printer with a iPad.

you should be able to connect to it thru your network via wifi, just make sure its visible to devices in your network

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

you should be able to connect to it thru your network via wifi, just make sure its visible to devices in your network

Its not an air print printer i have i connected through an Ethernet cable to my router and its a assigned a static ip.

Ithink it has to be supported

yeah its not air print its connected through an Ethernet cable

i dont know about crap phone but my printers are not supported but i can use a 3rd party app to print to them my brother printerdoesnt have android support but brother makes an app that prints to it. theres another app that can print to them or it can acces your printer through a provram on y9u computer.

Check out Google Cloud Print (http://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn/). The only thing is that you need a Google account. a PC that is on when you want to print and I think you have to buy the app on your iPad or there is a free one. depends. You connect the printer to your Google account and then you can print anywhere as long as your PC/Laptop and printer is on!