Will it help set two fans blow one to other for higher cooling efect on cpu radiator?

n0oOb

Uh, wait, what? You have both the rear-fan and the top-fan blowing air into the case instead of out of it, but then you have the CPU-coolers blowing air into the incoming airflow? O.o I just can't help but smack my head here, your fans are fighting amongst themselves instead of helping one-another! Oh, for the love of god

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

A push pull would be much better in my opinion

Your way, would result. in the air not flowing but stalling in the rad. 

----->  =  <----- air    better way    <------  =  <----- air

6 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Uh, wait, what? You have both the rear-fan and the top-fan blowing air into the case instead of out of it, but then you have the CPU-coolers blowing air into the incoming airflow? O.o I just can't help but smack my head here, your fans are fighting amongst themselves instead of helping one-another! Oh, for the love of god

uh no, the fans on the top/back are exhausts

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

Just now, Glennieboyyy007 said:

uh no, the fans on the top/back are exhausts

The sticker on them is on the inside of the case and those stickers generally are in the direction where they blow to. I suppose there could be some fans where it's the reverse, but I've never seen any myself.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Well, in order not to just be a dick, I drew arrows in the picture how you'd want the airflow to go in your case. You don't want the airflow to go in all directions or the fans to fight against the airflow, you want them all to blow in more-or-less the same direction. Hopefully this helps!

Es4JcqO88fw.jpg.44a42269c1cc371ee42866d3132ae5dd.jpg

17 hours ago, WereCatf said:

The sticker on them is on the inside of the case and those stickers generally are in the direction where they blow to. I suppose there could be some fans where it's the reverse, but I've never seen any myself.

There are plenty of fans with stickers on both sides. Look at the side with the hub as intake and the side with the fan frame as exhaust instead.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.