Where can I buy a bespoke reservoir?

Sylvie
Go to solution Solved by owencrispy,

Google a guy called SavantPC's, he does all sorts of mods and bespoke parts, and im sure if you hit him up he would be able to help or point you in the direction of the right place :)

https://www.savantpcs.com/

Hello, friends. I'm kinda new to posting here, but I figured it'd be a good place to ask as I'm looking to have a bespoke water reservoir designed for my PC in the shape of a pokemon. I was hoping one of you could point me in the right direction of a good manufacturer for that kind of product as I'm looking to move away from air cooling. Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, owencrispy said:

Google a guy called SavantPC's, he does all sorts of mods and bespoke parts, and im sure if you hit him up he would be able to help or point you in the direction of the right place :)

https://www.savantpcs.com/

Thanks a million, I'll give em a message and see what they can do.

I'm still open to other recommendations from other people.

Besides them there is also DBR which I have used before. I would contact all you can and get quotes and ideas...just keep in mind your going to be cost of design + manufacturing no matter who you go with so it could be a pretty penny~

23 minutes ago, PPCs-Kat said:

Besides them there is also DBR which I have used before. I would contact all you can and get quotes and ideas...just keep in mind your going to be cost of design + manufacturing no matter who you go with so it could be a pretty penny~

Oh, don't worry about that; I'm fully expecting it to not be as cheap as a premade mass-produced reservoir.

I'm looking for design over expense though. I guess I'll mark as solved now. Thanks, people.