Airsoftgi has bad refund policy

MadyTehWolfie

So I ordered a gun last Friday and had to cancel the order Monday morning 5 min after they open. Got it canceled and it's been 9 business days and no refund. Called them up and their policy is 5-10 business days till they issue you a refund never mind the time it takes for you to receive it. I think this is 100% unacceptable and after this I will not be shopping with them ever again. Was going to drop more money on a different gun but after this airsoftgi can go **** themselves with a rusty dildo with crudely welded on rusty nails wrapped in lemon juice dipped sandpaper. 

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

What are you complaining about? if their policy is 5-10 working days, then wait? You've waited for 9 days. It clearly says, 5-10 days. Running a business is not easy. They might've have other stuff to process and deal with. The customer is not always right you know.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

17 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

What are you complaining about? if their policy is 5-10 working days, then wait? You've waited for 9 days. It clearly says, 5-10 days. Running a business is not easy. They might've have other stuff to process and deal with. The customer is not always right you know.

Because they didn't read the refund policy before purchasing so that makes it the retailer's fault. 

30 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

Since it's working days, add 2 more to the total number of days(cause 2-day weekend)

Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U *insert firetruck picture* :) 

49 minutes ago, KhandakeF said:

Since it's working days, add 2 more to the total number of days(cause 2-day weekend)

You don't add 2 more business days. Already waited 9 business days their policy is 5-10. 

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

Because they didn't read the refund policy before purchasing so that makes it the retailer's fault. 

I did read it. It's just stupid they are taking the maximum amount of days for a order that never got passed the processing stage. Any other business would have been able to have issued a refund by now. If it was already processed and everything then I'd be more understanding. I'll be waiting for your snippy reply back to this reply, that's about all you do whenever you quote me

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

On 10/19/2017 at 12:23 PM, MadyTehWolfie said:

So I ordered a gun last Friday and had to cancel the order Monday morning 5 min after they open. Got it canceled and it's been 9 business days and no refund. Called them up and their policy is 5-10 business days till they issue you a refund never mind the time it takes for you to receive it. I think this is 100% unacceptable and after this I will not be shopping with them ever again. Was going to drop more money on a different gun but after this airsoftgi can go **** themselves with a rusty dildo with crudely welded on rusty nails wrapped in lemon juice dipped sandpaper. 

First of all. The 5-10 policy could be the financial institution. Because many banks require that amount of time. I believe that is dictated by the US Federal Reserve AKA the Federal Government. Because if you need to get a refund from Google for items on the Google Play Store, it takes about that amount of time to get a refund, and its due to the banks. So dont blame a business due to your bank or their bank. In the end the banks fuck us all. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Maybe know what you want to buy and buy the right things so you don’t need a refund?

maybe don’t buy unless your 120% sure, it’s all your fault and zero fault on the company. 

Now answer me this. Why do you deserve a refund right away?

how wyou feel if you sold an item and later they wanted their money back.

maube they are busy and processing over 100 refunds and yours in number 100. And banks usually take time to process refunds too. Like my bank only processes refunds 2 times a month. The second and last Friday of the month 

Your the type of person to cause unnessasey drama. Aka not needed on his earth

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

16 hours ago, Donut417 said:

First of all. The 5-10 policy could be the financial institution. Because many banks require that amount of time. I believe that is dictated by the US Federal Reserve AKA the Federal Government. Because if you need to get a refund from Google for items on the Google Play Store, it takes about that amount of time to get a refund, and its due to the banks. So dont blame a business due to your bank or their bank. In the end the banks fuck us all. 

Was issued a refund at 9 days received it from my bank today. Had nothing to do with the bank

Haven't ordered from them in years but never had an issue with them. Most companies cannot automatically and immediately refund money. Most places take 5 to 10 business days to refund money it is standard practice.

20 minutes ago, CopperniX said:

Haven't ordered from them in years but never had an issue with them. Most companies cannot automatically and immediately refund money. Most places take 5 to 10 business days to refund money it is standard practice.

Most places take 5-10 to see it in your account not to just issue it

Refunds are never instantaneous when it comes to eCommerce, so I'm not really sure as to the reason for the whining. Some may be 2-3 days, some I've seen can go to 14 days. Either way, each business, their banking situation, and your credit institution all can create a different outcome.