Potentially $40 left over with selling stuff

Billy_Mays

Right now Im selling stuff locally and may decide to sell it online to get rid of it but I would need to do stuff for it but I will have $40 leftover from when I sell my stuff that I dont need anymore (all competitively priced) and I dont know what to do with the extra $40 but that leaves enough for PUBG or I could get something else and I will be getting another monitor that I know I will use (one isnt enough) but Im wondering where I should put it and Im really wanting to get another drive for my desktop so then I can have my laptop and take it almost anywhere and edit my videos on the go, but Im not too sure what to get or I could sell my laptop and get more stuff for my desktop and not have another PC so then I cant do much stuff or I could invest in a external game capture device but not too sure what I should do with the left over $40 I will have from selling stuff so leave suggestions for me and I dont need any peripherals but would like to get a new headset since my current ones are being held together by zip ties.

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

6 hours ago, Billy_Mays said:

Right now Im selling stuff locally and may decide to sell it online to get rid of it but I would need to do stuff for it but I will have $40 leftover from when I sell my stuff that I dont need anymore (all competitively priced) and I dont know what to do with the extra $40 but that leaves enough for PUBG or I could get something else and I will be getting another monitor that I know I will use (one isnt enough) but Im wondering where I should put it and Im really wanting to get another drive for my desktop so then I can have my laptop and take it almost anywhere and edit my videos on the go, but Im not too sure what to get or I could sell my laptop and get more stuff for my desktop and not have another PC so then I cant do much stuff or I could invest in a external game capture device but not too sure what I should do with the left over $40 I will have from selling stuff so leave suggestions for me and I dont need any peripherals but would like to get a new headset since my current ones are being held together by zip ties.

you could always tuck that 40$ away for a future upgrade or game when you feel you "NEED" an item. or just make a day of it. order some food, rent some movies and play a few new games. just try to make sure you find value in your purchase as that will prevent you from regretting the purchase(s) later

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

6 hours ago, SlipperyPete said:

you could always tuck that 40$ away for a future upgrade or game when you feel you "NEED" an item. or just make a day of it. order some food, rent some movies and play a few new games. just try to make sure you find value in your purchase as that will prevent you from regretting the purchase(s) later

Ok I was wondering what to get, Im not too sure what to get but Ive been wanting to get PUBG for a while now

11 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

Ok I was wondering what to get, Im not too sure what to get but Ive been wanting to get PUBG for a while now

PUBG is a pretty good game, and it's actually getting developer support which is nice to see. There's lots of videos on tips, tricks and tutorials on youtube as well.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Just now, TVwazhere said:

PUBG is a pretty good game, and it's actually getting developer support which is nice to see. There's lots of videos on tips, tricks and tutorials on youtube as well.

Yep and I alowed my case have extra budget but I dont need that extra budget

2 hours ago, Billy_Mays said:

that is a fun game. i love it and got my moneys worth out of it. 

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

13 minutes ago, SlipperyPete said:

that is a fun game. i love it and got my moneys worth out of it. 

Ok I will try to get it as sson as possible for me