WTF?? A 3-Dimensional Keyboard??

Buy SafeType Keyboards on Amazon: http://geni.us/0FTbe

Some products make you turn to the heavens and shout "Why?!" In this ergonomic keyboard review, we tell you what Safetype was thinking

You guys know what 3 dimensional means? 

Oh dear, that's worse than a Sega Game Gear...

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

James FTW. 

anyway this seems like a pice of garbage, id rather cut up a $5 membrane board myself and bend it

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

9 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

James FTW. 

anyway this seems like a pice of garbage, id rather cut up a $5 membrane board myself and bend it

You just don't get it. MIRRORS!

Just now, James said:

You just don't get it. MIRRORS!

true, who dosent want those sweet things, shame its not a more widely adopted feature. Corsair and Logitec really need to get on this level

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Honestly, I'm still waiting for the Maltron ergonomic keyboard review. It's somewhat equivalent to the Kenisis Advantage 2 keyboard in price.

In case you are curious: http://www.maltron.com/store/p21/Maltron_L89_dual_hand_fully_ergonomic_(3D)_keyboard_-_US_English.html

I edit after I post, so wait until I'm done editing if you're about to reply.

The Angry Computersmasher - were I probably rant about stuff that irks me.

THIS (nfsw!) is how I imagine the target audience of this keyboard looks like. Seriously, you can not have this keyboard on your desk and not look super weird, like an "internet guide meme"  level of weird. Everything about it, from the name, the early 90s design aesthetic, to the fucking side view mirrors.. just what the fuck. Nice review though, I'd love to see more unusual peripherals reviewed. 

NO! It's art, it's colonialism and you'll never get it!

Loved the comedy value of you demonstrating lifting your arms with only your biceps.

Felt like I was back in high school watching some low production gym class video.

OMG, Maxine is the best. c:

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

I've used SafeType keyboards at work and home.  After years of using competing keyboards and working on computers over 12 hours a day, the SafeType really can alleviate wrist and arm pain where a number of competing brands can not do as well.  This includes having to wear a wrist/thumb brace which reduces turning and bending of the wrist and is difficult to grip the basic mouse.  This keyboard works great with a Contour Design Roller Mouse.

Please, what was the music used in this video? You only list the into and outro music in the description...

There's only one machine, and the Web is its OS - All screens look into the One - No bits will live outside the Web - To share is to gain - Let the One read it -
The One is us - We are in the One...

• 7 months later...

I am sad... I used my red/blue 3D glasses, whey Linus sad it was the most 3d keyboard, but it just didn't become 3D.