Do You Invert X/Y? - POLL

What do you mean by inverted? both can be argued as inverted depending on how you look at it.

I mean changing the in game setting to show as 'inverted' but I know what you are saying.

I invert Right and Left.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I mean changing the in game setting to show as 'inverted' but I know what you are saying.

Well I play inverted only in jets/helis with Y axis so called ''inverted''.

Movement base don inclination.

Also I don't use conventionnal transport chopper controls I use the attack ones form bfbc2.

ASDW to up down left right from the target.

arrow kets to aim at the target (they control the rotation and Y axis).

This is the best controls for Air Aces. Makes most complicated maneuvres look like a big piece of cake as both concepts are separate. each hand controls one thing.

The default controls are ment for first timers who wnat to stbailies chopper to do a so scary noob landing.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Well I play inverted only in jets/helis with Y axis so called ''inverted''.

Movement base don inclination.

Also I don't use conventionnal transport chopper controls I use the attack ones form bfbc2.

ASDW to up down left right from the target.

arrow kets to aim at the target (they control the rotation and Y axis).

This is the best controls for Air Aces. Makes most complicated maneuvres look like a big piece of cake as both concepts are separate. each hand controls one thing.

The default controls are ment for first timers who wnat to stbailies chopper to do a so scary noob landing.

Mouse I think is probably the best control for a chopper. Jets and fixed wing aircraft are another story, I use spacebar to yaw up and f to yaw down and keep the mouse controls how they are and I am able to defeat basicly everyone I encounter. However I am sure that would change if I met one of the best pilots.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I invert Right and Left.

Are you some sort of mutant?  :blink:

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I only use it for Heli/airplane games the invertion

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I don't invert a mouse or gamepad normally, but if I'm using a full joystick I usually do and whenever possible I'll have the controls for aircraft inverted on the Y axis but not any other vehicle.

Inverting on the X axis just annoys me.

Inverted are weirdo's.....

My brain can't function if anything is inverted.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I'm really not that fussed. I usually play with the regular controls, in some games I find that it feels more natural to invert Y, but that's about it.

Other than flight simulators the only game I would consider doing that was did it was on rayman 3 when you're controlling the rocket. I never tried it, I didn't play rayman 3 for a really long time

only on flight sim X!

....and flight unlimited 95....

Regular

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Usually regular until it comes to spacship games, then I invert y axis I don't really know why

CPU: Phenom 1090T, Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 RAM: Generic 8GB 1600MHz GPU: MSI Radeon R9 270 HDDs: 2 Scavenged 160GB drives (I lost my 500GB one and I don't know how) SSD: Samsung 840 evo120GB  OS: Windows 7 Case: Bitfenix merc beta PSU: Corsair CX 600W

Mouse I think is probably the best control for a chopper. Jets and fixed wing aircraft are another story, I use spacebar to yaw up and f to yaw down and keep the mouse controls how they are and I am able to defeat basicly everyone I encounter. However I am sure that would change if I met one of the best pilots.

Hi, btw, its sad that you can't customize sensivity. the Y axis is 3000% more sensitive then the X axis in BF4. So im sticking to my keyboard mastery.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

On land regular but when in/on the water or in the air inverted fo' sho. I have no idea why actually. 

𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕

Hi, btw, its sad that you can't customize sensivity. the Y axis is 3000% more sensitive then the X axis in BF4. So im sticking to my keyboard mastery.

I use keyboard for maneuvering the aircraft and the mouse for precision aiming. In other words I hardly use the y axis at all while flying and even if I do me holding down spacebar to yaw up overrides the mouse anyway. Just personal preference. 

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

See when you sayinverting in the y axis, is that so that when you press down the aircraft goes up and viceversa??? Because I do as I use the arrow keys like they were a joystick so when I press arrow down (the one closest to me) it feels like pulling the joystick towards me which wouldbactually mean that the aircraft goes up.

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

nvm , sorry

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Only in planes and helicopters for inverted. 

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

So what doe sinverted stands for?

Invert when flying jets and helivopers in Battlefield.

However their third person jet camera in BF4 is sooo sh*tty.