You can have it any color as long as it's Black

Love that the thread title is a Hitler quote.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

57 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

More of a paraphrasing of Henry Ford from 1909... 

My Life and Work (1922)
Henry Ford and Samuel Crowther (1922), My Life and Work, Garden City Publishing Company, Inc.

'Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants so long as it is black.'
p. 72. Chapter IV,  : Remark about the Model T in 1909; this has often been paraphrased, e.g.: "You can have any color as long as it's black."

2 hours ago, WMGroomAK said:

And this is how you drive someone insane.  Room painted to absorb all light and sound deadening walls with a single light bulb to see yourself but no reference point or just lose the light source and have no sense of sight or sound.

If you sound proof a room beyond 70% you can hear your own heart beating inside your body, apparently if you go higher you can hear the blood running through you veins.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

1 hour ago, Drak3 said:

10 minutes ago, WMGroomAK said:

More of a paraphrasing of Henry Ford from 1909... 

Yeah, it was Henry Ford not Hitler, just a shame its not true. The model T wasn't even available in black until it had been out for a few years.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Man, I want this in spray can ! ! 

Airsoft gear for night ops, Computercase, Monitor Surrounds, My favuorite Coffee mug. 

Come on Science.. This need priority ! 

1 minute ago, Master Disaster said:

If you sound proof a room beyond 70% you can hear your own heart beating inside your body, apparently if you go higher you can hear the blood running through you veins.

there is a room thats done that, people can't stay in for even 10 minutes. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

2 hours ago, WMGroomAK said:

And this is how you drive someone insane.  Room painted to absorb all light and sound deadening walls with a single light bulb to see yourself but no reference point or just lose the light source and have no sense of sight or sound.

Put a lcd screen with something scary on it on one wall. Every time the go to run off they would smack into a wall and not know it was coming.

I shouldn't find that funny but thinking about it makes me laugh.

I wonder if this can be tuned in such a way that cars can use it for heat-resistance without compromising visibility of the paint beneath it. It would be a greatly appreciated product here in Florida. 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

I could see the U.S. military buying this for special operators, because why not?

Royal Rumble: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/N3v3r3nding_N3wb/saved/#view=NR9ycf

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think." -- Adolf Hitler

"I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught." -- Winston Churchill

"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

Imagine coating warships & aircraft with that stuff. 

Would probably fuck with radar & range finding equipment. Not to mention all you'd see is a silhouette which would make distance, direction, and speed virtually impossible to determine and you would have difficulty targeting vulnerable spots as you wouldn't be able to see them. 

As someone who has had a dark car, this would be just about the worst thing I could imagine "painting" a car with.  Wouldn't be able to touch the damn thing in the summer.  Swear I got 2nd degree burns on my ass from leather/pleather seats, and some times wished I has oven mitts just to grasp the door handle.

As for draping the walls of a room with it, I'd be down with that if it weren't for all the day theme users quoting screen shots. Probably bright enough to overcome the nanofabric and charge a solar panel placed behind it.