Online dating

WindirBear

The content in this thread is for entertainment purposes. Please be mature!

So I have an account on tinder and OkCupid, with profiles set to search for bi girls, or lesbians. Do not ask why on this part, really, privacy reasons v.v the accounts are real, and obviously not for me.

Now that I have that out of the way, I've used the accounts to find, as I'm requested, a particular standard of girls that have been set by the searcher. The standards are:

• Skinny
  • Averagly Attractive
  • Light skinned
  • Around the same age.

So I start fiddling with tinder, disliking most of the line up, checking profile pictures and what not.

Then I realized something.

The longer I kept swiping, checking profile pictures and swiping. I kept seeing the same damn thing

1. Hipsters
Yea, sooo many hipsters. Art, philosophy, stupid bowl cuts, dark lipstick, retarded shades and glasses. v.v if I looked at their photos before reading the bio, they'll most likely be into art and hipster shit.
(As far as my understanding, hipsters are in the clear if they meet the listed characteristics) (most don't)

2. Leftist femenist
No words.

3. Trans
There are guys, dressed up as girls, looking for lesbian girls. There are many of these.
I just.......
Why

4. Couples
I sometimes like the profile because the chika is a suitable match. I only later find out, in their bio it reads "looking for girl to join me and my bf..." ughhhhhh

5. Deceiving profile pictures.
This one is a time waster. A girl posts a picture that's a close up of her face and only her face. You click the profile an swipe through more photos of her face, and finishing off with a body pic......
..... She's fat. Uhhhhhh

6. More than 3 girls in the profile pic
Which one of the three could it be? The OK looking one? The suitable looking one? Or the fat one??? Well I guess I'll have to fi- it's the fat one....

This case is the same for ok Cupid

To make things clear, these are just dating preferences. The user doesn't mind any kind of people as friends, and doesn't take these accounts very seriously, which is why I was able to mess with them.

My first question is why the hell are you "searching" on behalf of someone else? Show them how the app works: Done, bam, they can search themselves. I mean... finding a partner is such a personal choice, even ones you might think are good may not be quite what they want. Seems like wasted time to have an unnecessary "middle man".

As for your remarks:

1. Hipsters are in. Deal with it.

2. Leftist Feminists are also "in". There's a lot of them. Some of their beliefs are fine, some are extremists. Judging everyone by the term "feminist", as if that's one cohesive group, is stupid.

3. Trans people consider themselves females. As long as they don't hide the fact (eg: it's not listed anyone at all on the profile), then who cares? MTF transgendered people, especially post surgery, are generally speaking, difficult or impossible to tell from naturally born females. Even "downstairs" looks "genuine". If that's not your thing? Cool. No different from super skinny or super fat or whatever.

4. Couples looking for a third partner to join in the fun. Cool. Everyone has their own thing they want.

5. Overweight people do that, because of the exact reaction you just had. Fat people have a hard time with dating - and online dating makes things very superficial first.

6. That one is annoying for sure. Many dating websites have strict rules against that - a picture can only have one person in it, etc.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

So you're a man... Looking for lesbians and bisexual women on the internet... For a 'Mysterious third party' to date?  I'm mostly impressed that you think that that half-assed scam will work at all...

1 minute ago, JAKEBAB said:

Ha. What.

I don't think Tinder is the right site to find a GF lol.

lol true, it's mostly for "hookups". But occasionally, serious daters will use it.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Social Media and dating.. A recipe for disaster 

"Ryzen is doing really well in 1440p and 4K gaming when the applications are more graphics bound" - Dr. Lisa Su, 2017

2 minutes ago, JAKEBAB said:

Ha. What.

I don't think Tinder is the right site to find a GF lol.

1 minute ago, dalekphalm said:

lol true, it's mostly for "hookups". But occasionally, serious daters will use it.

Yeah.  If you're a serious dater, you'd probably be better off using Match.com

Sorry for the mess!  My laptop just went ROG!

"THE ROGUE":  ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QR (2021)

• Ryzen 9 5900HS
  • RTX 3070 Laptop GPU (80W)
  • 24GB DDR4-3200 (8+16)
  • 2TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial P2 NVMe (games)
  • 90Wh battery + 200W power brick
  • 15.6" 1440p 165Hz IPS Pantone display
  • Logitech G603 mouse + Logitech G733 headset

"Hex": Dell G7 7588 (2018)

• i7-8750H
  • GTX 1060 Max-Q
  • 16GB DDR4-2666
  • 1TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA (games)
  • 56Wh battery + 180W power brick
  • 15.6" 1080p 60Hz IPS display
  • Corsair Harpoon Wireless mouse + Corsair HS70 headset

"Mishiimin": Apple iMac 5K 27" (2017)

• i7-7700K
  • Radeon Pro 580 8GB (basically a desktop R9 390)
  • 16GB DDR4-2400
  • 2TB SSHD
  • 400W power supply (I think?)
  • 27" 5K 75Hz Retina display
  • Logitech G213 keyboard + Logitech G203 Prodigy mouse

Other tech: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in White, Sennheiser PXC 550-II, Razer Hammerhead earbuds, JBL Tune Flex earbuds, OontZ Angle 3 Ultra, Raspberry Pi 400, Logitech M510 mouse, Redragon S113 keyboard & mouse, Cherry MX Silent Red keyboard, Cooler Master Devastator II keyboard (not in use), Sennheiser HD4.40BT (not in use)

Retired tech: Apple iPhone XR 256GB in Product(RED), Apple iPhone SE 64GB in Space Grey (2016), iPod Nano 7th Gen in Product(RED), Logitech G533 headset, Logitech G930 headset, Apple AirPods Gen 2 and Gen 3

Trash bin (do not buy): Logitech G935 headset, Logitech G933 headset, Cooler Master Devastator II mouse, Razer Atheris mouse, Chinese off-brand earbuds, anything made by Skullcandy

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

So you're a man... Looking for lesbians and bisexual women on the internet... For a 'Mysterious third party' to date?  I'm mostly impressed that you think that that half-assed scam will work at all...

I have a girlfriend... I don't really need to scam a girl...

What I have found on tinder is complete crap. There are 3 things that matter to chicks on it here.. your politics ,your height and finally whether you are inside a particular highway in Atlanta.  Your politics.. literally numerous profiles are "Im liberal", Im conservative", fu.. you don't goto a club and run around introducing yourself as your political affiliation do you? I would hope not. really would hope not. Height is also super serial... because obviously dating men of a certain height has done so well you are on Tinder. And finally location.. because for some reason if you live inside the highway you can't go outside the highway for men. Three things that really shouldn't matter until you are farther down the road are now serial enough to the only things on a profile. 9_9

Tinder's generally just a bunch of thirsty ass guys and dusty ass women looking for something very specific.

Also, side note from someone in the LGBT community that's a right-winger: don't expect a lot of right-wingers, especially women.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

I could care less the political affiliation.. last thing is needing to see it up front and center.