Windows 10 running games with intel HD graphics instead of my 820m 2 gb card

Kumar priyadarshi

When i installed win 10 i was so happy.But my happiness faded away when i tried to launch games and got 2-3 fps in the game i used to play with 70 fps on medium.What the hell.I cant even find the graphic settings.Nor even right click show it neither searching things like Nvidia or Intel or Manage 3D settings like in win 8.1.Please help me.I cant live without my games

1 minute ago, Kumar priyadarshi said:

i tried to launch games and got 2-3 fps in the game i used to play with 70 fps on medium

doesn't seem right

for your solution download drivers for your gpu. 

15 minutes ago, Kumar priyadarshi said:

When i installed win 10 i was so happy.But my happiness faded away when i tried to launch games and got 2-3 fps in the game i used to play with 70 fps on medium.What the hell.I cant even find the graphic settings.Nor even right click show it neither searching things like Nvidia or Intel or Manage 3D settings like in win 8.1.Please help me.I cant live without my games

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Enter all the info for your card and download the driver it says. Should be fine after that. 

CPU: I7 5820K@4.0Ghz | Mobo: ASRock X99 Extreme4 | Ram: 4 x 4Gb G.Skill Tridentz@3200Mhz | GPU: XFX 390x | Cooling: Corsair H115i | PSU: Corsair RMX 850x | Storage: Samsung 250Gb 850 EVO + 2tb Seagate HDD | Case: Inwin 805 | Keyboard: Tesoro Gram Spectrum | Mouse: Tesoro Gram H3L | Mousepad: Corsair MM800 RGB  | OS: Windows 10

22 hours ago, Kumar priyadarshi said:

Has this been resolved?

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

On Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 9:44 PM, SansVarnic said:

Has this been resolved?

I will install drivers and respond in a few days

you did an upgrade didn't you? instead of a clean install? or you were on a different card on win 8 then changed card after moving to win 10? I had the same problem. my situation was like, i was on win 8 with a gtx760, UPGRADED to a titan x(maxwell) and ALL my games dropped from 60+ FPS to below 10FPS(GTA5 for example). this was also around the time when witcher 3 and fallout 4 came out. tested my titan with a friend's setup, it was perfect. tried removing all drivers and stuff and doing clean installs of nvidia drivers, none worked. had to reinstall win 8. tested my games and all played perfect. took the risk and UPGRADED(not clean install) to win 10 again, it worked. i think the problem for me was using another card in win 8 , upgrading, then using a different card. 

Was searching for an easier, less painful solution for about a month but found none. saw a few posts(barely 3 or 4) with the same issue, solution was to reinstall windows.

3 hours ago, vaiwalker said:

you did an upgrade didn't you? instead of a clean install? or you were on a different card on win 8 then changed card after moving to win 10? I had the same problem. my situation was like, i was on win 8 with a gtx760, UPGRADED to a titan x(maxwell) and ALL my games dropped from 60+ FPS to below 10FPS(GTA5 for example). this was also around the time when witcher 3 and fallout 4 came out. tested my titan with a friend's setup, it was perfect. tried removing all drivers and stuff and doing clean installs of nvidia drivers, none worked. had to reinstall win 8. tested my games and all played perfect. took the risk and UPGRADED(not clean install) to win 10 again, it worked. i think the problem for me was using another card in win 8 , upgrading, then using a different card. 

Was searching for an easier, less painful solution for about a month but found none. saw a few posts(barely 3 or 4) with the same issue, solution was to reinstall windows.

I Have a laptop