So, this guy on youtube said you can see more then 30fps (NSFW)

Mentalguy

what in the actual f is he doing with ALL THAT PASTE in THAT CORNER

L9nbc3W.jpg?2

Oh helping, how I love your anime pictures :P

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

May I ask why you have Lost Girl in your bookmarks?

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

He's not trolling a troll, he's just being trolled himself.

Also, that troll was pretty good. He kept his replies short yet still rustled everyone's jimmies. He was incredibly efficient and I tip my non-existing hat to him. The troll was so good that he's still indirectly trolling people on this forum, he actually trolled him so hard he managed to make the trolled spread the trolling. This is guy is the shit, I would honestly like to personaly congratulate him.

Not really, you completely fell for his bait. If anything he completely destroyed you, you got so mad after his mom joke.

I knew he was trolling, and he is not good at it, if he kept to the 30fps trolling he would be better, I give 3/10

Mentalguy spent the time to thoughtfully reply to his post and even bothered to create a topic here showing how he handled the situation. Trust me, he got mad.

I'm not mad, just really good at shit-talking.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

May I ask why you have Lost Girl in your bookmarks?

got into the series, waiting on the next season.

I replied to this dude too, it doesn't take to much effort when you have already spent a sizeable amount on youtube and have dealt with trolls

And that's why he's such a good troll. He trolled mentalguy so hard that his troll passed onto this forum and is now trolling you as well.

Here's how you measure the effectiveness of the troll:

EFtroll = (AvTtrolled/Ttroll) * AvRustle * Ntrolled

With EFtroll being the effectiveness, AvTtrolled the average time wasted by the trolled, Ttroll the time used by the troll, Ntrolled the number of people trolled and AvRustle the average rustle suffered by the trolled.

This troll maximized his effectiveness by making extremely short mindless comments that still got people mad enough to waste time not only replying to his bait but even creating threads on forums and spreading the rustle to as many people as possible. He really couldn't have done a better job.

I knew he was trolling, and he is not good at it, if he kept to the 30fps trolling he would be better, I give 3/10

I'm not mad, just really good at shit-talking.

You wasted your time replying to a troll, therefore by definition you were trolled yourself. But it doesn't end there, you actually replied to him several times and caused people in this thread to waste even more time replying to him. That troll deserves a 9/10, with 1/10 being the average. I've only given a score over 5/10 about a dozen times, so this is actually impressive.

And that's why he's such a good troll. He trolled mentalguy so hard that his troll passed onto this forum and is now trolling you as well.

Here's how you measure the effectiveness of the troll:

EFtroll = (AvTtrolled/Ttroll) * AvRustle * Ntrolled

With EFtroll being the effectiveness, AvTtrolled the average time wasted by the trolled, Ttroll the time used by the troll, Ntrolled the number of people trolled and AvRustle the average rustle suffered by the trolled.

This troll maximized his effectiveness by making extremely short mindless comments that still got people mad enough to waste time not only replying to his bait but even creating threads on forums and spreading the rustle to as many people as possible. He really couldn't have done a better job.

You wasted your time replying to a troll, therefore by definition you were trolled yourself. But it doesn't end there, you actually replied to him several times and caused people in this thread to waste even more time replying to him. That troll deserves a 9/10, with 1/10 being the average. I've only given a score over 5/10 about a dozen times, so this is actually impressive.

you are just trolling me by having me respond this much for complete bullshit

Sometimes YouTube makes me lose faith in humanity completely. Oh well, time to go troll a troll.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Don't make me use more gifs.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

to be a good troll, you have to put effort into it. You cant let them know you are trolling, he gets a flat 3/10 based on his original post

I knew he was trying to troll, he isnt trolling me,I did it for fun. I got time to kill.

I am going to give you 4 more minutes to stop arguing over which troll is trolling which troll.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

to be a good troll, you have to put effort into it. You cant let them know you are trolling, he gets a flat 3/10 based on his original post

I knew he was trying to troll, he isnt trolling me,I did it for fun. I got time to kill.

the fact that you think that you destroyed the troll is actually proof of how trolled you were. There's only two ways to destroy a troll. The first is to ignore him, bringing his effectiveness down to 0. The second is counter-trolling, getting him mad to the point he's wasting more time with his comments than you are, making his effectiveness actually negative. Anything else means he won, and in this case he not only won but excelled at it.

Atomic gif incoming in 1:37, 1:32, 1:25....

the fact that you think that you destroyed the troll is actually proof of how trolled you were. There's only two ways to destroy a troll. The first is to ignore him, bringing his effectiveness down to 0. The second is counter-trolling, getting him mad to the point he's wasting more time with his comments than you are, making his effectiveness actually negative. Anything else means he won, and in this case he clearly won. Just check his comments, he has at least 1:5 word ratio, it's clear that you completely lost.

1. destroyed is a figure of speech

2. no one wins with trolling

3. out of me and you, who has been putting more time to post? (think about it)

post-6374-0-38755200-1382322735.jpg

1. destroyed is a figure of speech

2. no one wins with trolling

3. out of me and you, who has been putting more time to post? (think about it)

No, there's always a winner when it comes to trolling.

There's a big difference between my posts and yours. I'm not being baited by anyone, I'm trying to educate you so you learn not to be affected by trolls and more importantly not to spread the trolling yourself.

got into the series, waiting on the next season.

Sometimes, I just completely blank out trying to think of a response. It's not often, but...

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

No, there's always a winner when it comes to trolling.

There's a big difference between my posts and yours. I'm not being baited by anyone, I'm trying to educate you so you learn not to be affected by trolls and more importantly not to spread the trolling yourself.

I wasn't being affected, I knew he was trolling. I wasn't baited into it, I grabbed the line and pulled his ass into the water. I took some free time to hone my shit-talking.

Sometimes, I just completely blank out trying to think of a response. It's not often, but...

Everyone has that ONE show. just be glad it's not MLP.

I wasn't being baited, I knew he was trolling. I wasn't baited into it, I grabbed the line and pulled his ass into the water. I took some free time to hone my shit-talking.

It doesn't matter if you knew he was a troll or not, you still bit the bait. You were baited so hard the hook ripped through your cheek and you came back crying to this forum.

It doesn't matter if you knew he was a troll or not, you still bit the bait. You were baited so hard the hook ripped through your cheek and you came back crying to this forum.

you are trying too hard.

you are trying too hard.

trying implies an objective

trying implies an objective

sure you had one somewhere.

• 6 months later...