FREE PC GAME SUGGESTIONS

Ryuhayabusa132

I'm looking to start spending some hours on a new game, aint got no money do. Put any suggestions for any free pc games, it doesn't matter if your recommendation is unpopular.

Unturned, and Fractured Space

CPU-i7 6700k O.C. 4.6Ghz-Motherboard-Asus z170-a-RAM-24gb DDR4-GPU-EVGA GTX 1080 FE-Case-Corsair 400c (white)-Storage-HDD: 2xWD Blue 1TB SSD: PNY SSDSC120GLC709B121-510 120GB-PSU-1000 watt coolermax-Display-ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 1080p 144 Hz -Cooling-Corsair H115i-Keyboard-G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX blues (Red backlight)-Mouse-Logitech G602-Sound-Logitech 5.1 z506

Need a budget headphone for under 100$? Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones

Got a Skylake CPU (k) Here is a guide to OC it!

2 minutes ago, IskanderEXC said:

What kind of genre? 

I recommend World of Tanks 

Warthunder... sorry but I cant play WoT after Warthunder

CPU-i7 6700k O.C. 4.6Ghz-Motherboard-Asus z170-a-RAM-24gb DDR4-GPU-EVGA GTX 1080 FE-Case-Corsair 400c (white)-Storage-HDD: 2xWD Blue 1TB SSD: PNY SSDSC120GLC709B121-510 120GB-PSU-1000 watt coolermax-Display-ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 1080p 144 Hz -Cooling-Corsair H115i-Keyboard-G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX blues (Red backlight)-Mouse-Logitech G602-Sound-Logitech 5.1 z506

Just now, xephoneration said:

Warthunder... sorry but I cant play WoT after Warthunder

For planes, war thunder for sure. But let's be real, WT is abysmally terrible compared to World of Tanks... The physics are unrealistic, the UI is sloppy, and their is a large problem with the balance of certian vehicles

the crew was free a few days ago, not sure if it still is though

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

Just now, IskanderEXC said:

For planes, war thunder for sure. But let's be real, WT is abysmally terrible compared to World of Tanks... The physics are unrealistic, the UI is sloppy, and their is a large problem with the balance of certian vehicles

If you are into arcade WoT is for you! also over time ground forces are much much better, and even if you play arcade, the realism aspect is still there since your tank is not hit point based but really based on what modules and crew are knocked out. 

Robocraft

Warframe

Evolve Stage 2

Team Fortress 2

Dota 2

League of Legends

Wildstar

Guild Wars 2

Just now, xephoneration said:

If you are into arcade WoT is for you! also over time ground forces are much much better, and even if you play arcade, the realism aspect is still there since your tank is not hit point based but really based on what modules and crew are knocked out. 

I mean if you are interested in being barely able to control your vehicle, and then right when you figure it out you get blasted by some camping Kv2 in the bushes, then be my guest. However, if you want dynamic team gameplay, where you are able to make mistakes and still have and entertaining time, you will know where to go

Heroes of the storm is really good

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just log onto Steam, Origin, Uplay, BattleNet
and grab everything free to play

Photography / Finance / Gaming

Paladins is a pretty fun game, not a copy of overwatch as Hi-Rez had a previous game they modeled this after before overwatch was released

Hearthstone.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Try apothean arena and tribes ascend, not sure about server population though. I would say tf2, the games still kicking despite the fact valve has consistently let the community down but I figures you'd already now about it. Also i second warframe

On 9/23/2016 at 4:41 PM, Ryuhayabusa132 said:

I'm looking to start spending some hours on a new game, aint got no money do. Put any suggestions for any free pc games, it doesn't matter if your recommendation is unpopular.

If you played Wolfenstein enemy territory or Enemy Territory Quake Wars then you'll love Dirty Bomb. It has a cartoony aesthetic much like TF2. Very competitive and not pay to win, though the game is suffering a bit in the new map department because Splash Damage is also working on part of Gears of war 4's multiplayer. 

I'd also check out Paladins, it looks like a Overwatch clone, but its not. Paladins is more fantasy and Overwatch is more futuristic setting. Paladins heroes have more abilities than those in overwatch. 

if you ain't got no money, you should always keep an eye out on the 'hot deals' sub forum and other sources where people post about free games.

Ubisoft is now giving away free games because of their 30th anniversary, one every month. Currently they are giving away the Crew: https://club.ubisoft.com/ I heard it wasn't that good though. Anyways, you can claim games and just have them in your library, for once you actually want to play them.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/