3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I like to get a Razer Blade Stealth, because I'm from Lithuania and for Razer my country is definitely stealthy. Maybe and for Linus media group or prove it wrong - I challenge you! (jk:))

But still I love to get Blade.

If I won the new blade with the 1060 in it, I would be able to rediscover the wonders of the internet; pewds eggcelent content, harambe memes,

LTT furry foxkin multigender fanfiction and most important, that hawt chin leafy´s got. but seriously, upgrading from an old potato to a superpotato wouldn´t be a problem at all since I would like something to game on almost everything. great fan of your channel.

p.s: linus should watch out his back...from luke

The new blade would be awesome! I could play solitaire without any lag!

would love razer blade. would use it for studies

Blade Stealth. Why?

1) My original plan was to get a (newly refreshed) MacBook Pro for my second year at university. They subsequently made the iPhone 7 faster than the Pro.

2) I'm from the UK. Which means Brexit. Which means Apple have pushed up their prices, which leads to 

3) Us students in the UK are broke. All the damn time. My current account cries tears of overdraft on a daily basis. 

Save me from Apple. Please. 

1 minute ago, FoolishlyWise said:

Blade Stealth. Why?

1) My original plan was to get a (newly refreshed) MacBook Pro for my second year at university. They subsequently made the iPhone 7 faster than the Pro.

2) I'm from the UK. Which means Brexit. Which means Apple have pushed up their prices, which leads to 

3) Us students in the UK are broke. All the damn time. My current account cries tears of overdraft on a daily basis. 

Save me from Apple. Please. 

i voted in. despite being on the fence,

Old Fords For The Win, 
I really don't care about brands. Aslong as it does what the owner needs it too.
I currently own an all AMD system and a good ole HTC ONE M7 I picked for £50.

The new blade, gtx 1060 raw power, plus here in Brazil I'd have to sell a kidney to buy this.

not sure if i posted a comment already or not but i would love razer blade 1060 cos of premiere pro, after effects, lightroom, a little bit of photoshop and some blender rendering if this has been chosen already though, the blade stealth would still be super awesome for lightroom, and showing off to my brother who got a 2015 macbook lol 

I would love to win a Razor Blade. Razor is awesome!!!! I'm building my first PC and its Razor themed. I have the H440 Razor case and the Mamba mouse and the blackwidow chroma. so freakin cool!!!! I'm new to all this but I'm so excited to join the PC master race. Please give me the Razor Blade it would go well with my new rig.

6700k@4.7ghz-Cryorig R1 Ultimate-EVGA GTX1070FTW-Asus Z170 pro gaming-EVGA650 G2 PSU-Toshiba480gb SSD-Toshiba1tb HHD-NZXT HUE-NZXT H440 Razor Case-EVGA DDR4 4x8=32gb 3000mhz-Z35 Predator 35in 200hz Gsync display-Razor mamba TE & Blackwidow chroma keyboard.

Definitely the new Razer Blade 14. I'm crazy for one since last generation :P. Would be nice work and play games on-the-go.

I'd prefer the razer blade 14. I'm a small youtuber that has a decent enough gaming PC, but am left practically disabled while on the road because I do not have a laptop to record and edit on. This would really help me improve consistancy and the blade 14 would definately serve that purpose. Congrats on 3 million and props to razer for this giveaway!

I would like to win the new razer blade 14. I've ben pc gaming for about 3 years now on my terrible home computer with an Athlon II X4. I could barely get 30 fps on minecraft. Only recently have I really been playing other games. One year ago I bought my 400 dollar laptop with an i7-5500u, and a GeForce 940m. I'd use this game to finally play the witcher 3 in high settings, mod skyrim to its fullest potential. I'd use this laptop for school work and gaming. Probably more gaming than school work. I'd use it to mod the Elder Scrolls games to a beauty and actually run games at acceptable frame rates.

Just to make it clear, I would love to own the Razer Blade 14 (the one with the 1060)

Thanks Linus Tech TIps for doing this giveaway and good luck to everyone else.

Just wanted to say that it was your channel that actually got me into tech specs, now when any of my friends or parents need help with a hardware or tech problem, I usually can help thanks to you. :) 

6 hours ago, Pupp3t said:

great, love using an old macbook xD

that moment when you go home from school only to realize it hasnt closed yet

Mouse: Logitech g402 <3

Keyboard: Some Tenkeyless with blue kalih switches

Headphones: Logitech g430

Monitor: HP w2207h (1680 x 1050 @ 60hz)

PC Specs:CPU(AMD A8 6500 @3.5ghz), Mobo ( ASUS A68HM-E  FM2+), 1x1600mhz 4gb stick of ram, Random grey PSU, 920gb ssd

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

Tablet: Ipad 2 16gb

Laptop:Toshiba satelite with 8gb of ram a 480gb ssd and a mobile 2nd gen I3

I'd love to win a the new razer blade 14, I could use it as a school laptop for work and the occasional gaming.

Razer Blade Stealth please,

My old HP laptop is old and it would be amazing to have an upgrade!

Thanks Linus, Luke, Taran, Brandon, Edzel, Nicky V, Nick, Dennis and everyone else at the LinusTechTips team, you make me love waking up to a new video every day!

:-)

Netflix and chill on the new razer machine! ;);)

NEW razer blade 14: better performance, fl studio 12, bigger screen but no 4k or touchscreen, sad touchpad :(

NEW razer blade stealth: smaller screen but 4k and touchscreen (LOVE the 100% RGB color saturation), better touchpad (i think) but with a performance drop!:/

I would get the NEW Razer blade 14 for the desktop grade performance and the bigger screen!B| 

Thanks for the opportunity ^_^

Good luck to everyone!!

Spoiler

Wow I really want the  NEW Razer Blade if I get it I will volunteer for two weeks in my work xD

I prefer the new Razer Blade 14 because even though it has a 1080p screen you can easily plug it in to a 4k monitor and use the power of the dedicated GTX 1060 to play smoothly on a separate monitor! Hope to win this because I have never had a gaming laptop or PC, and it would be awesome to start with this one!

Such awesome laptops ! Anyone would want to win either. But the blade 14 would rock more.

Congrats guys on the 3 milion subscribers !

The non-stealth blade would be Awesome! It can be used for school,  games, work and overall good laptop. 

The 4k and other features would be nice but the new razer blade is the one for me.