Have you ever won a giveaway?

IAmAndre

The only thing I ever won was a SEGA from a Burger King Giveaway when I was a kid. I don't usually apply for giveaways though, probably less than ten in my entire life.

Modified Raijintek Metis Mini-ITX Case Build:

Gigabyte Z170N-Wifi Motherboard  |  Intel i5-6600K 3.5 GHz CPU  |  16GB DDR4 2133MHz RAM  |  EVGA GTX 950 |  Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD  | Silverstone ST45SF-G 450W  |  Noctua NH-D9L CPU Cooler  |  (3) Noctua NF-F12 Case Fans

I've won a 500GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD on this forum before, as well as a few games here and there.

But that's after years of complete drought.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I won a hamper at school once.

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

3 years ago, I spent a weekend in Toronto with friends and there was a subway ad for the Toronto Rock (Lacrosse team) that said tweet a picture of yourself with this ad to some hashtag for a chance to win $100.

I asked my friend to take a pic of me with the ad and I tweeted it to the hashtag for the hell of it, and I actually won 100 Canadian dollars. I got the check in the mail a few months later. Funny thing is, when I went to cash it at my bank (USA), I only got like 93 dollars or something because of exchange rate. Still, free money is the best money.

One time I won a lanyard in a raffle.

"You don't need headphones, all you need is willpower!" ~MicroCenter employee

How to use a WiiMote and Nunchuck as your mouse!

Specs:
Graphics Card: EVGA 750 Ti SC
PSU: Corsair CS450M
RAM: A-Data XPG V1.0 (1x8GB) (Red)
Procrastinator: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.4GHz 1.3V
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black)
Speakers and Headphones: Monitor Speakers and Phlips SHP9500s
MoBo: MSI Z97 PC MATE
SSD: SanDisk Ultra II (240GB)
Monitor: LG 29UM68-P
Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (2016) (Browns)

Webcam/mic: Logitech C270

I won a fractal core 500 from fractal in a facebook giveaway, cost me like $50 in cross border fees because they shipped it FedEx.  For a $60 case

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers