Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

AMD Polaris Giveaway

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I still have an old gpu (geforce 9500 gs) and want to upgrade.

I was planning it for like a month but with all the new gpu i wanted to wait until the prices drop.

But now i can win one, awesome!

Using a MSI 390 and would like to get an upgrade. Still using a 19" 1600x900 monitor at 60hz. Been looking at getting a new monitor but I won't settle for anything that doesn't have 75hz+, freesync range of 40-100+ and IPS. I'd prefer 21:9 3440x1440 34" but I think I'll end up getting a 16:9 2560x1440 27" since I don't believe the 21:9 monitor with everything I want will be released in a timely manner along with fitting in my price range. Kind've a tall order but the new card would definitely give a welcomed push.

In any case if I win I'd look into getting a waterblock and dive into watercooling for the first time ever. Would be exciting!

Good luck to all,

Gubo

I sold my PC 2 years ago because money problems, so i dont actually have a graphics card. But im looking to do a build soon, so this would be great! Ty for the giveaway, AMD!

Currently running a GTX 980, so not really needed, but would still be used regardless. 

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!

Best of luck to all!!

I have an R7 260x and I really like to boost my graphics to create a better gaming experience for myself and my brother

I have a GTX 960 4gb, but I'd like to upgrade to a new GPU soon. I'm looking for a graphics card at this range so GTX 1060 or RX 480. My GPU is getting kinda otudated so yeah :D

Using laptop with a nVidia GeForce GT 630M for 5 years now. I'm planning to build a PC before the end of summer, this card would be a huge help.

Still rocking integrated graphics on a asus laptop. Gonna build my dirst ever pc and need this great graphicscard.

I have an amd build but what stands out and suck is my Msi GeForce gtx 750 oc I get Terrible performance in high end games even in low settings

Hello there, i have a r7 240 core edition in my pc and it gets over 100 degrees Celsius. I can't even play CS GO on it because it gets too hot and thats why I would like to upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. 

For the time being I have a XFX Radeon HD7870, and would I would be thrilled if I won as it would allow me to continue playing high demanding titles without lag.