AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm still running on HD6770oc 1GB. It's time to change, don't you think? :D

I have a GTX 960 4gb, but I'd like to upgrade to a new GPU soon. I'm looking for a graphics card at this range so GTX 1060 or RX 480. My GPU is getting kinda otudated so yeah :D

I am using a 860m in my Notebook atm and going to build my first Rig. Would be a nice fit for it. Good luck

Using laptop with a nVidia GeForce GT 630M for 5 years now. I'm planning to build a PC before the end of summer, this card would be a huge help.

I currently have a GTX 780 and I want the RX 480 because I want to game at a higher resolution and the more memory on the AMD card would help with that!

My brother got a PC with an old radeon graphics card, so i hope i will get one for him. I use a r9 fury X watercooled

I currently have a R9 280x with a FX6300 CPU and I am having trouble running a lot of games.

I have a HD 7970, just got  HDR TV so would be awesome to be able to try HDR gaming :D

Still rocking integrated graphics on a asus laptop. Gonna build my dirst ever pc and need this great graphicscard.

I have an amd build but what stands out and suck is my Msi GeForce gtx 750 oc I get Terrible performance in high end games even in low settings

Got a Radeon 6670 which can't even run games like Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on stable FPS on any low setting. Being able to play current gen games would be nice. 

Hello there, i have a r7 240 core edition in my pc and it gets over 100 degrees Celsius. I can't even play CS GO on it because it gets too hot and thats why I would like to upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. 

For the time being I have a XFX Radeon HD7870, and would I would be thrilled if I won as it would allow me to continue playing high demanding titles without lag.

I have a 7950 thats getting to the end of its cycle now, its a real work horse and hasn't let me down yet. Would be really nice being able to utilise my 21:9 monitor at more than 30 hz for gaming!

Well, I had a Sapphire HD6870 in my old PC. In february I bought a whole new one and I'm quite satisfied with my hardware-selection so far, except the graphics card...

It was a faulty Gigabyte R9 380x, which I returned to the store in may, but they swallowed it or something, because I haven't heard about it since then.

So now I'm gaming on the integrated Intel HD Graphics 530... On the bright side, at least I have a reason to finish Pillars of Eternity and Hotline Miami 2 and other indie games instead of stupid Witcher 3. :/

r9 380, I need more power for  vr games 

Right now im rocking a GTX Titan X I repaired by putting the PCB in a dishwasher after someone spilt soup on it while it was on (I dont know how they managed it) however im looking to change it since its not really fitting my needs well (too much card for my needs)

I never had a gaming pc, what I did had was a toaster with Intel HD graphics, and where I live tech parts are really expensive (really really expensive), so it will be great if I get one amd graphics card, just so I can hopefully save some bucks and build my gaming pc, which I am by the way planning to do, with graphics card being the most expensive part.

I believe in AMD. When I built my computer I took a chance by adopting their A10-6800K APU. It has not been a disappointing experience. Most other people only have eyes for Intel and Nvidia, but I can see the bigger picture. I agree with the direction AMD is going, and I'm able to see what they're trying to accomplish with their APUs. When seeking more graphics horsepower I could easily have gone with Nvidia, but I wanted to support AMD so I got an R9 270 and that has served me rather well.

I'm a PC gamer on a tight budget, but I want to get into VR eventually. My goal to eventually get the HTC VIVE. I love that AMD has lowered the barrier to entry with the RX 480 and I want to upgrade to that card as part of a multistage upgrade plan for my PC. Because I'm on a tight budget I can't upgrade everything all at once, and I'm waiting for the Zen CPUs to finally launch. Adding an RX 480 to my existing system now would really help me in my upgrade plans. Unfortunately, like with the GTX 1080 a lot of price gouging is going on. So, winning a free RX 480 would be awesome, and in the long run would be a boost to my upgrade plans.

--Michael "TheZorch" Haney
Content Creator for Zorch Central and Gamers Bay

Personal/Streaming Rig
  • AMD Ryzen 5 3600
  • 32 GB DDR4
  • 1 TB Intel 660p SSD
  • Gigabyte Radeon RX 5600 XT Windforce OC
  • Thermaltake 600 W 80+ Gold
Adobe Editing Rig
  • AMD Threadripper 1950X
  • 32 GB DDR4
  • 512 GB Samsung 960 Pro
  • x2 SLI Nvidia GeForce 1080 ti
  • Corsair 1200 W 80+ Platinum

Well i am going to be straight here, i have a MSI GTX750TI OC edition and i just want a nice gpu to play newer games at 60fps which you cannot do with this gpu even when overclocked. If i win i plan to put this gpu in a second pc that my sister has which uses a Nvidia GT705 so it would be a win win, i live in Italy and here pc components cost ALLOT and i don't have the cash to just throw on new gpus and stuff. My rig has a i3-4150, 8GB ram and the MSI GTX750TI OC which i will put inside a pc with a intel dual core and DDR2 ram to give to my sister if i win.

Deci o sa zic adevărul aici, eu am un MSI GTX750TI edițione OC si tot ce vreau e un gpu destul de bun ca sa joc jocuri la 60fps ceea ce nu poți face cu acest gpu chiar și când faci overclocku. Daca câștig plănuiesc sa pun gpu acesta intrun alt computer alui sora mea care are un  NVIDIA GT705 deci ar fi un câștig pentru amândoi, eu trăiesc în italia și aici componentele pc costa FOARTE MULT si nu am bani ca sa arunc pe un alt gpu shi chestii. Computeru meu are un i3-4150, 8GB ram și MSI GTX750TI OC care o sal adaug intru-n alt pc cu un intel dual core si DDR2 ram ca sa il dau lui sora mea dacă câștig.

Allora vi dirò la verità, io ho un MSI GTX750TI edizione OC e tutto quello che voglio e un gpu bastanza buono per poter giocare i giochi a 60fps quello che non riesco a fare con questo gpu neanche con il overclock. Se vinco ho in mente di usare questo gpu in un secondo pc che ha mia sorella con un NVIDIA GT705 quindi sarebbe una vincita per tutti e due, io al momento vivo in italia e qua gli componenti pc costano UN SACCO e non ho i soldi da buttare su gpu e altre cazzate. Il mio pc ha un i3-4150, 8GB ram e una MSI GTX750TI OC che metterò in un altro pc con un intel dual core e DDR2 ram che darò a mia sorella se vinco.

PLS choose me and thank you fo the opportunity and the gpu i currently have i bought with my own hard worked money but job opportunities are scares here so now i don't have the money to complete my sisters pc and she already helps us with here money so i'm in a pinch here but want to give here something she never had which is a nice gaming ready pc.

P.S. i would like to start a youtube channel but we don't have fiber in my city so max upload speed is 100kb/s, the moment we get that i will start uploading videos and your card will help ALLOT since right now editing is painful.

How-to-handle-a-dog-begging-for-food.jpg

i currently running on GT630, mostly on video editing so new video card would be great for my subscribers :P

The rig I'm currently using has a GTX 960, however I plan on giving this PC to a family member, and I'd love to add in a shiny new card to give it some longevity.

I currently Have a 750ti and would love to see the upgrade in my rig as my current card is begging to fall short. As I game at 1080p 144hz one of these cards would be perfect for me to achieve that sweet spot.

Intel HD graphics off of a i5-3570. I know, it's sad. Was about to purchase a pre-owned AMD gpu but saw this, so yeah. xD