AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently dont run any GPU cause I has no monneess 

and want to upgrade for obvious reasons :)

gibe nao pls

lol Currently I'm running a Nvidia GT630M, and awaiting building myself a desktop gaming rig, so an upgrade is very much warranted.

Currently using a MBP 13 with crappy Intel graphics, probably going to put it in a Thunderbolt dock or build a new desktop with it.

Well, I have Radeon 7870. Do you think I need an upgrade? Yes, I do.

I have a 7950 in my rig, it is old, loud, and is now artifacting. Doesnt even use 100% gpu anymore only 85% max. I would like a new one to out in this rig as i am giving it to my autistic brother as a 24th birthday present.

Hi all, I have an R9 390 and it's liquid cooled with a Kraken from NZXT, I'd upgrade mostly because of better power efficiency and heat output, and possibly more future proofing!

I want to do the Raja Kadouri drop if I win...just for the lulz! .......jk.... 

Currently still using an old 7970 Ghz Edition, also recently upgraded to a 3440x1440 and my old card is really struggling with that new resolution so an upgrade would be great right now.
I plan to upgrade anyway but still waiting for the new AMD cards to release :)

currently on a 750ti I've been meaning to upgrade to something with a bit more punch to it ever since the 980ti launched, but I never manage to convince myself that it's worth the money...

660ti but witcher 3 at 1440p is hard to maintain decent frame rate

On 18.7.2016 at 7:59 AM, nicklmg said:

Error with using the mobile site. Please ignore the formating. 

I'm currently using the integrated graphics of my Intel 6600k. 

I would like a rx 480 because it would be a great Kickstart to me and my daughters gaming pc that I'm currently building. 

On 18/07/2016 at 6:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls." One comment (entry) per user.

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am currently using an AMD Radeon HD 7870 and it is the most reliable card I have used in ages. However it is beginning to lack the ability to perform well in more demanding games and would love an upgrade. 

I'm currently using two HD5850s in crossfire. The rest of my system has been updated since I first built it, but I'm currently saving for a new graphics card, so it would definitely be welcome!

My current PC is a laptop, but I'm planning to build a new desktop computer for video editing. Taking the cost of the graphics card out of the equation would definitely help.  

I'm currently using intel integrated graphics. Would love a graphics card.

I currently have a Radeon HD 5850.

I want a new card because my existing one is dying and I can't play any games at all with it.

Thanks. :)

I currently have two reference xfx 7950's in my rig. I've been wanting to upgrade for a while and the new polaris lineup would be a great upgrade.

I have a GTX 650Ti. I've used AMD in the past and I would like to try out the new stuff. Thanks for the giveaway.

On 7/18/2016 at 0:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls." One comment (entry) per user.

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

I want the new house because my current one just has terrible cooling and causing my computer to overheat whenever it's being used heavily 

Broke my 7850, so I've been stuck playing on my Intel HD 4000 for the past couple months. Really want to play the games I bought during the summer sale :P

I have 550TI right now so it is time for upgrade... so Polaris is best upgrade ?.

On 18-7-2016 at 7:59 AM, nicklmg said:

Best of luck to all!!

Im running a gtx 760 (192- bit) would like to upgrade to run some newer triple a gamed and get even more fps in older games. 

Keep up the greate work!

Wel im trying to buy a new PC cause im rocking a gtx 750 ti andere a Pentium g3258... Good bang for the buck but i want more POWAH. So the new Polaris GPU could come in quite handy :)