AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm currently rocking an XFX DD Black Edition R9 280x, although it's still holding up alright, (probably because I have 1050 monitor, not even 1080) a polaris card would be a neat upgrade. 

I have Burnt Two (2) cards already due to Overheating issues and Need a Replacement ! Winning 1 would Cut My cost of Replacement . 

HD7850 yup, I played witcher 3 on this gpu and it didn't explode, RX480 would be giant leap in performance 

currently have a gtx 960 at the moment its okay but a have a friend that could have it if i got that one sooooooooooo yeah

gtx 980 ti! i just picked up an Acer XU 34 for super cheap here in aus but i need the AMD card to use free sync! If i win i will most likely buy a second and add it to my water cooled beast of a computer :P

Well, im using good old gtx 660, and though i dont really need more for work, i would sure love to bring some more power so i can power htc vive :3

Got a GTX960 in my current rig. Would be a great time to upgrade it or build another tower for my wife.

Got a 970 on my rig, a new polaris card would be amazing with the planned xeon upgrade

My 750Ti weeps at the thought of being switched out ... but darn it ... it shall (maybe, possibly, hopefully ... please :)) )

I currently have a 750Ti with a broken fan, so i'm using a case fan to cool it down.

Please end my suffering.

I have a R7 260X. It can't run VR. I WANT VR!!! And a Polaris card would be a great reason to get a better monitor!

My gpu is more of an igpu, I dont think I need to explain further...

I am selling my PS4 to build a new gaming PC and this GPU would help me a lot so I don't have to cut corners in a other places!

So far in my PC gaming time I've owned two Nvidia cards and so far had great experiences, so winning this would be a good opportunity to try out the other side of the fence before I get too attached :P

Rockin a RX480 atm. Whats better than one? Well a better one but two would be great.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Hello I is playing on a laptop . it only has a built in HD 7200 radeon chip and I'm planing on building a custom PC and a new graphics crad for free will cut the budget and it will help me spend more money on other parts or a new monitor

I'm currently running on an XFX Radeon R7 369 Core Edition. While it is a good card for the price you pay, a lot of games are becoming too intense for the card. It would be nice to run more games at a higher frame-rate with graphical settings higher than low and medium. 

I have a gtx 750... so yeah I badly need an upgrade for butter smooth gameplay of new games

I'm currently using a gtx 970 3.5gb, so I really need to throw this thing out (or sell) and get a better gpu, but wth winning one is better so gib nao plz.

Im using the radeon r9 200 but i need the graphic card for a living room PC to use with vr

I'm currently running a Nvidia Geforce 210. I think I don't have to say why i need an upgrade right? :P If i win I can move from stone age into space age :D 

Zotac Nvidia GTX 970

Would love to have that 480.

Thanks