AMD Polaris Giveaway

Sadly I don't have a graphics card in my PC at the moment. I think this would make =me a great candidate for an RX 480.

gibe pls,

No seriously i'd love this, i have a GTX 720, help man.

At the moment I have a reference r9 290. And I would like to have an other card because this one sounds like a lawn mower. 

I currently have an R9 290, it would be great having a card that outputs less heat.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

8800 gts, yea i need an upgrade

Rocking an Intel HD Graphics 530 here, cries in the corner :(

Have a 7950 that's unstable and artifacting, would love to be able to upgrade to a newer gpu.

I'm currently running a XFX Nvidia GeForce 8800GT Alpha Dog Edition in my 11year old rig, so one of these new cards will be only slightly better ;) and allow me to get 1000fps on minecraft :P

I have an EVGA GTX 770 4GB. While it has been good to me over the years, I recently got a 144Hz monitor and I rarely achieve 144 FPS in games to take full advantage of it.

I currently have a Zotac GTX 1080 w/ Hybrid Mod, but if I were to win this awesome giveaway the card would go directly into the "Budget Build" that I have been trying to slowly piece together for a friend that doesn't have the money to buy/build it himself.  And since our comments have ZERO to do with the outcome,  I am obviously not trying for "emotional points" here lol. It would just pair well with the FX 9590 I found for him!

Thanks 

My current PC has a Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 4650 which has served me well over the years but will be replaced with the entire computer here "soon."

I have a intel hd graphics card on my poor computer so iI want to update it for my vacation

Well.... currently using a Radeon HD 5670, so yeah..... i really need this graphics card, ty guys.

Using a Radeon HD 5770 currently and it's hella bad, a 480 would be a huge step up and allow me to play the games I really want

I have a gtx 760 which is ok but would be great to have this upgrade

In fact I don't even have a PC at the moment. I'll build one if I get this card. So gibe nao plz XD.

My rig runs a single radeon r9 390x strix but hey, nobody says no to free stuff :P

I would put the Rx 480 in my old rig which is running on igu ?... 

I have Intel HD Graphics..... pls T_T

Right now I have an iGPU on a G4400. I plan to upgrade to an i5-6600k for my birthday is today! A new GPU will give my system a huge upgrade so quick from a dual-core and HD 510 graphics to a quad-core with hyper-threading and a Polaris 10 or 11 Card! If I win I will be so excited and good luck to all who enter!

I'd like a new amd graphics card so I can play Fallout 4 at 1080p on my 1080p monitor instead of 1600x900 ^ _ ^

Might as well post a waaaant post. But seriously, would be nice to try the red team for a change (using the Green team hardware for like 10+ y)

I have a laptop with GT540M so you can see why I need this. Gotta build myself a badass pc!

So I would really like a 480

I have a Radeon HD 6450, and I want to upgrade because...well... the 6450 is just a piece of poo, I can't even run the games on 720 higher than 40fps, and that is for CS:GO and DOTA 2. And also I can't even play the higher end games :/.

With a new polaris AMD graphics card I would be able to use freesync, rather than dishing out my small loan of 1 million dollars to afford a G-sync display for my 970.

I live in Brazil and gpu's here are expensive as hell!