AMD Polaris Giveaway

Using a 260x that's developing artefacts, upgrades are less hassle than repair. 

Gtx 770, my friend need a good graphics card so we could play same games together.

My setup consists of r7 370s in crossfire 2 way. If I win I plan on upgrading my rig and giving my 370s to my console friend in an attempt to get him into pc gaming 

Currently I'm running a GTX770 in my rig, but i want to switch to AMD because my motherboard doesn't support SLI, only Crossfire. I would be really happy if I won this thing!

I currently have an HD5770.. pretty much dead, been using it for 6 years now... exactly 6 years

I am a photographer/videographer and this kind of GPU would really benefit me. 

I am currently using a GTX 970 from EVGA clocked at 1.4 Ghz with 3.5 + .5 GB of GDDR5 + Whatever NVidia found at the bottom of a river.

I would like the card because it's probably better than a 970, and I would love to see what I can come up with with two high power graphics cards at my disposal.

Or give one to a family member idk.

I have a HD 7770 and I have to play all modern games on low. Also I would like to have an AMD graphics card 'cause that's what I'm used to.

I have a GTX 760 right now. RX 470/480 would be a nice upgreade. And more than 30 fps in Witcher 3 would be nice. 

I have a 970 right now but I've been trying to work on a second PC, and obviously budget has been an issue. Either would be awesome to have! Plus Id love to give team Red a try!

Well, it's a hard knock life for the Radeon HD 7800 so the Polaris is a good upgrade for me to keep up the fps

I currently have an HD 7950. I'd like to upgrade to AMD's Polaris so that I can finally take advantage of AMD Freesync on my NX-VUE24.

I'm currently running an R9 380, and while it's a great card and all, a 480 would really smoke this thing.

I have a Nvidia 750Ti, this would be the perfect opportunity to test a high end AMD GPU.

Currently stuck with an AMD HD 7850. Would love an upgrade to Polaris because yes. 

Im currently running an Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Ti and I'd like to win the card because Im not very rich and would like to be able to keep up with more modern hardware so I can continue to play video games at high settings because why be in the PCMR if you're not going to be running at higher settings.

Gibe nao pls!

Honestly own a Gigabyte gtx980, but I wont be able to RMA it if something bad happens, because I soldered different  LEDs on the "Windforce" sign on the side of my Gigabyte reference card (Because the TI had to come with RGB, while the regular 980 was only able to glow blue.... thanks for that).

The mod does in no way interfere with the actual cards circuits, but I doubt they'll take modified product for RMA. So having a second card that actually can go that route would be amazing ;)

Hi

I'm using a 8600GT since my gtx 460 died. Would be nice to play something else than games from over 10 years ago.

I have got AMD HD7770 the best bang for buck GPU i would buy, I worked for 2 weeks to get one, So i'd want to try the new king of fps/price:)

I'm currently running on HD 4600 because my R9 290X died, waiting for RX 480 for some time and this would be a great opportunity to get one.

My PC only has a intergrated graphics CPU (A8 7650K) at the moment. I'm currently saving up for this gpu but there's a giveaway, might as well enter.  

i have a gtx 760 with 1080p monitor so you might guess why i need it *cough*PC master race*cough*

1 minute ago, Jazzyjaykillz said:

My setup consists of r7 370s in crossfire 2 way. If I win I plan on upgrading my rig and giving my 370s to my console friend in an attempt to get him into pc gaming 

This man deserves it for his friend abandoning consoles alone.