my cat will die if not

The only reason I'm here is because I have homework that don't want to do

Tots did not steal from @Bigbootyjudy

RESTART YOUR DEVICE

Before asking for help try this

----------X-----------X------------

Temporary Build

Spoiler

i5-6500, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte B150-D3H. kingston 8 GB 2666Mhz DDR4 Ram, Sapphire R9 380 (dead X_X) 4 GB 1162 MHz, Memory 1530 MHz +140mV, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Corair 200R

----------X-----------X------------

Im currently running a AMD FX-6300 and a 8970 those two together produce a nice amount of heat that if i keep my computer on for a while i becomes really warm in my room. I recently reapplied new thermal paste to the 8970 to keep the temps below 90 which kinda worked but the card still runs hot. Its time for a upgrade

Got an FX 5200 sitting in a PC with 10-year old parts. Said PC is getting a full rebuild inside the case, so it'll be nice to have a new card for it.

'Cause just gaming in 1080p isn't enough

CPU: Intel core i7 4790k 4.00 ghz

RAM: Corsair ddr3 veangence 2x8gb

Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 4GB

Case: Fractal design define r5 

Coolers: Stock

Storage: 120 SSD + 1 TB hard drive

Hi guys, awesome giveaway.

I am currently running a r9 270 in my main pc, and a hd6450 in my secondary pc. 

I would love to replace the secondary pc with a new pc, including the rx 480.

System: CPU - I5-6500 Motherboard - Asus B150M-A RAM - Crucial ballistix sport 2x4GB DDR4 @2400MHz GPU - RX 480 PSU - Seasonic S12II 520W Case - Aerocool Aero-800 HDD - Seagate 1TB SSD - PNY CS1311 120GB Monitor - AOC G2260VWQ6

I currently own a Asus HD 7970 and it has a massive 3 slot cooler and I want to move my components to a smaller case and my GPU will not fit in anything smaller, it is bloody huge. Also it runs very hot even with its  massive cooler that has the capacity to cool a Lamborghini Aventodor. The new RX series is just what I need. Thanks to AMD for sponsoring this.

i have a gtx 970, and bought it second hand, so a new gpu like polaris 10 and 11 might *cough* replace it *cough* ahahahah. gime pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i have 2 980Tis in SLI atm. But my girlfriend loves gaming and all she has s laptop with a 730m in it, i would use this as part of a new build for her!

730m can barely play world of warcraft at lowest settings at 900p

I will build my first rig in about a week, the only problem are the graphics cards, wich cost a lot here in my country compared to US/Canada, So... gibe nao plz

Well, my two Gtx 260's seems to be quite old now but maybe they can hold on a little longer?

Pc1:  i5 3570k | GTX 680 stock | Kingston V300 256gb | Asrock Z77E-ITX | Silverstone Strider 550W | H80 w NF-P12 | Node 304
Pc2:  Q8200 | GTX 260 216C | 500gb 2.5" | 3tb 3.5" Asus P5N-D | Corsair HX 750W | Arctic Freezer 13 Limited edition | Nzxt H2

At the moment I'm running an old 1GB VRAM Sapphire HD6870 since my HD7970 went to the GPU-Heaven. So the point, why I may need an Upgrade is obvious :)

I was planning to buy an new Polaris GPU in the future, once the modified cooling solutions are released. In my point of view those Price/Performance monsters were needed on the market. Maybe this will improve future competition between NVIDIA and AMD.

Good luck to everyone (including me :))