LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Well, first of all it looks pretty neat.

Secondly it is form LG (LG fanboy here)

Also the short range seems quite impressive

So much want! As always LG makes awesome products. I have the perfect wall for this in my basement.....

Impressive short throw projector! Would love to see multiple  setups of these run behind a screen at a show.
Could have your own personal backyard movie theatre!

This would be great start for an easy home theater setup which can be moved anywhere. Truly a backpack-y experience Indeed. 

looks solid would really like to see it in action definitely would replace my 8 year old 42" sharp in my one bedroom apartment

a short throw projector with high image contrast ratio must be heck of a device to get a hand on it. :x:x

Would be rad for media consumption obviously, and those gaming sessions with friends if one does not happen to own big ass screen. definelty something worth of envy :)

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

This projector looks epic and it would be fun to use it for movies and games with my family and friends.

Wow! Never new a projector existed that could be that close up, even though i'm big into technology. This could be very usefull in my small room.

Wont be a PITA to setup since its a short throw projector, and throws quite a large image for the short distance.

it do really look like a solution for small places where you dont have much space to put the projector in the middle of the room, but... only the ones who actually have it can say if its a good one or just an ordinary projector, not that it matters, i think the main thing in this projector is the idea it came with, i would love to be able to do a full review of it in the future

I love the projector as it is a very compact and easy way to have some gaming experience from a small package

That looks like a nice compact projector, but one potential issue is the way the optics are arranged. The placement of the mirror and lens doesn't look easy to clean. This is especially an issue if it is meant to be portable where it can be exposed to different environments. For home use it looks like a very nice projector, especially since it eliminates the problem of people getting in the way of the projector and the screen.

Great bulb life, portability and a super short throw distance. It's hard to argue for more versatility. Would love to have one

This for sure would upgrade my 15.6" hd monitor to a badass one.

I want that. please give it to me.:)

I like that it is easy to set set if I want to watch or play games from my pc if I dont want to use my monitor.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

That looks so sick, living here in Singapore it can often be to expensive to da any large scale gaming things like that, love the video keep up the good work :P.

I will try to use this short throw projector for some crazy experiment I guess group linustechtips select me as the random winner !!! Looking forward for the prize eagerly 

Oh the things I can do with this projector 

trying to fit a tv and pc in my room, currently it's squashed up. This looks great and would be very useful! it'll save a lot of space. 

The short distance required to project an image of such a massive scale is amazing. LG really raised the bar for projectors with this new innovation.

I would love to play Rocket League with this everytime when i am traveling because of my work!