LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This is an awesome bit of kit. Would go great in my room especially as it doesn't need a large distance from the wall. Thanks  for the giveaway!

WOW, great High-tech device. That would be amazing home movie nights!

That's the best projector I have ever seen.  It's super compact and can be put super close to the wall. 

This projector looks particularly cool for a few reasons, i particularly like its relatively compact form factor and tame power consumption. Pricing isn't too bad either, seems like a lovely fit for someone who wants a large screen in a small space!

Loved the short as well guys, wouldn't mind some more content in this vein.

Those projectors are super cool. Wouldn't mind having one instead of the crappy TV I have in my room. I'd make it work lol. 

Gaming on a huge 200" "screen" Awesome or I should say display-wall?

Whatever, I'll definitely like to win that Cool, ultra-small, super-light Projector. 

Chilling with family and friends in the garden watching a film would be awesome

The Projector looks awesome - sad though that It will cost a Fortune over here in Germany :-(

On July 9, 2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This actually looks really cool but I don't have a laptop to use this for but if I do get a laptop I'll consider this.

I have the perfect wall to use this on.  This would be awesome to have.

Main PC:  CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | CPU Cooler: Lian Li Galahad 360mm White | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B550-A Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz | GPU: Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Holo | Case: Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic White | Storage: 2TB NVME, 4TB Spinning Rust | Power Supply: Corsair RMX850 White

Server PC:  CPU: 2x Intel Xeon 2697v2 |  RAM: 384GB ECC Registered DDR3 | Case: Dell T620 | Storage: 44TB

I've been interested in putting together a projector setup ever since my girlfriend found a pretty awesome 70" brand new screen at a thrift store for about $20. I've been looking at a ton of projectors in the $100-$500 range. I saw this and I was amazed! As much as I would LOVE to own one, it's...well...a tad bit out of my price range. I am thoroughly impressed with the capabilities of this beast!

quite awesome piece of tech actually. You could finally make a cinema room which out projector fan noise right behind or in front of you. Why? because it is on the other side of room. This projector is also neat if you take in account how little space it needs so it is perfect for people which small flats or to put behind your normal tv just for movies at night. unfortunately where i live this thing is like 2.5x minimum wage (which for someone who is still learning is a lot).

I have no chance of winning but i'll try anyway.

Also  there is only 12 months not 16 ;)

The projector looks great perfect for crashing at friends to watch some movies. Let's hope that I get to take one of those machines home ;)

This is really cool.

I did some pondering early last year of how I could fit a projector setup into my den without rearranging the existing furniture in the middle of the room or ceiling mounting something new.  Up until now I've been assuming that I would need to put a much-longer-throw-than-normal projector setup on bookshelves at the back of the room.   But ultra short throw looks like a really good option.  Looking at some YouTube reviews of the Korean version from last year, other people seem to have come to the same conclusion.

I'm impressed how many features they've managed to cram into this thing; I wasn't expecting essentially a 3d smart tv.

This seems to have everything you would want from a 1080p LED DLP projector.

It's innovative, small and portable, has great capabilities, looks sexy...what else do you want? :D I love it, nicely done LG!

This projector would be perfect for having movie night outside with the neighborhood. Used to do it all the time until our last projector died.

It looks awesome and I would love to have it, would be good to play with familly and friends. Gimme !!! Turnip 

Looks like it's quite compact which is really good for travel purposes and the best part is that you don't need to mount it anywhere so it's just turn it on, plug everything in and play a game or watch a movie.

Best of luck to everyone ( :

I have wanted one of these forever. it would be the best start for my livingroom, since nothing else made it's way there in terms of display tehnology. 

Looks sick and I want one. Would go great with my new rig!

It looks slim, compact, and kinda bad ass to be honest.