LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

The projektor looks really cool and very useful the only problem that I see is that it only work in really dark environmentside that limits the potential of the Produkt but aside from that it's really awesome.

On 7/10/2016 at 10:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Lol... My projector lamp just died on me... would be awesome if i could replace my ASK PROXIMA C2225 with the LG one!

Looks like a great projector to carry around and enjoy with friends and family!

OMG!!OMG!! Do I need one of those to play Super Mario World and Metal Gear Solid and all the other AAA games I have on steam!! Especially, Crash Team Racers!! Love the video Linus Made and Love the tech he shows to us droolers!! The truth is I love to drool and I ain't ashamed of it. Hope to get my hands on this projector for my son to finally have something to tell his friends about me. Next step is selling my soul to get one. I'll do it all for his little smile( except the butt and mouth stuff). That is for sure a big no no!!

Well, now i need to buy a warehouse first, and a paint... goodbye multiple monitor setup!

A little powerfull baby..

Just what i need to gift it to my mom and to install it for here watching here novel in big size and optimal resolution.

By far the coolest projector have seen...60 in from 4in away I mean that is just insane!!!

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB SL 3600mhz GPU: RTX 3060TI SSD: WD Black 1TB NVME SDD: WD Black 500GB NVME

I liked the 2 min. video "Project Backpack" :-) The LG PF1000U projector it is out of this world.

it's really neat looking projector. just a bit expensive. 

Daewoo Lanos 1.5L 8V, 1998, green = Better graphics than NFS in VR. 

Otherwise my daily rig is some oem pcchips motherboard with intel 486-dx2 in it overclocked to 100mhz and watercooled with astonishing 24MB RAM and superb S3 Virge DX graphics with 4MB of VRAM for best performance in heavy 3D apps and games and with 850mb WD Caviar 4200RPM HDD for maximum storage space and speed.

Running  Windows 95 OSR2.5 with IE4 for amazing internet browsing experience

all this in glorious desktop case in elephant bone color. 

Want to set it up on my balcony and play games from across the street!

Project Backpack is great and the LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector is an awesome tech that I definitely would like to have the experience of owning one.
cleardot.gif

It's awesome how big of a display it can throw given the distance it is from whatever surface it's projecting on to. No more mounting a projector to the ceiling directly above where people can hear the fans!

looks cool and with it being able to connect wirelessly and via bluetooth for sound, it's awesome

What a good looking projector. It woul be very useful even in small room spaces.

Quiet an awesome device! And useful for my white walls as well.

I am actually surprised that this projector hasn't existed more in the past. It allows for redonculus close range projection which is nice if your in an area with crappy spacing like a really small 'conference room' if that's what it is called now adays. The only downfall I might see is dust on the mirror, but that is easily fixed with a nearby shirt/paper towel.

For a gamer always on the go like me, this is very convenient! I like how LG changed the game using this new projector. For years, I'very been trying to do similar setups but it always end up as aneeded hassle for me and my friends. This reduces setup time compared to others. Hopefully, I'll have a chance in this raffle. I'm eager to try it out!

perfect to binge-watch tv-shows everywhere

Whooo

Time to replace my good old receiver and projector config now....

That thing is a marvel of engineering (at least it seems like it to me). I've never seen a projector project such a perfect square, let alone from that close! It's also relatively small. I'm truly impressed, LG! Well done!

This projector is awesome , watching movies with the family would be great:D

CPU: Intel - Core i3-8100 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($128.90 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI - H310I PRO Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($88.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($41.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Kingston - A400 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($29.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 500 GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($24.49 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 3 GB SC GAMING Video Card  ($229.89 @ OutletPC) 
Case: NZXT - Manta Mini ITX Desktop Case  ($74.98 @ NZXT) 
Power Supply: Corsair - VS 650 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($49.87 @ Amazon) 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($99.39 @ OutletPC)