Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I know it is almost imposible to win but I will try anyway.

I have just this old laptop with some keys on it  (and many many holes) and I will be glad to have nice keybord like this.

I will be also glad to see my wife face when I start to type on 2 AM on mechanical keyboard :)

so I hope I will win ! thx guys :)

I'm using an A4Tech KB-750 keyboard for 5 years and I would like an upgrade :)chk_captcha.jpg

I'm currently using an old Logitech Ultrax media keyboard which has served me for years, at least from 2008. It's silver color and characters have faded away. That's why i would like a new keyboard. And it would be mechanical, too.

I will be building a computer in a month, with a fairly tight budget. This keyboard will save me a good bit of money. (I am currently using a 2008 macbook)

PERIXX 2000, Really want to try out mechanical keys! 

Something Awesome!

Hi! 

Im currently using a 1st gen Corsair K70 w/ mx brown switches. A new keybord that fits me blue and black color scheme would be great to color match my setup!

Good luck to all! :)

I'm curently using the Corsair K70 RGB and I need this keyboard because I don't want my K70 to wear to quickly because I like it so much and with this keyboard I can switch them up every now and then ;P

I'm using a generic Dell keyboard from 2006. I need this keyboard because me keys aren't always responsive.

I currently use my laptops keyboard, lol. I plan to build a PC in September or October and a free keyboard would be damn fine! :P

currently using a razor keyboard i got a few years back half the time it doesn't even want to connect to my computer so i had to go buy some 10 $ keyboard from best buy just in case. could really use a new one and since your partnered with LMG hopefull itll be a good one

I'm stuck with an over-priced basic LED keyboard - Nemesis Kane Pro.

The space bar's almost always stuck down regardless of how much I try to fix it, the mouse that came with it can't be used as I'm left-handed.

I had to send one back already due to letters easily rubbing off, and it's just over a year old.

Logitech K230, I'm scared to play any computer games at this moment in time as I fear that my oversized 'LUKES HANDS' are going to snap this poor membrane keyboards back. 

Well, Im using the one that comes with the Alienware x51, it is cool but not great. Would love to have one with lighting effects!

I'm using Logitech G19s. I need new keyboard because the current one starts to wear through, also I have wanted a mechanical keyboard for so long time.

i'm using a stupid hp keyboard i got for sale

the w and d keys lock up all the time
i need an upgrade badly ;~;

I just followed on Twitter (@reaves3680). I'm using a logitech wireless wave combo mk550 mouse/keyboard set. It gets the job done but I've never owned a mechanical keyboard and would love to try it out.

Using a Corsair K95, which is a great bog stonking thing that takes up too much room. Not to mention the backlight is busted on multiple keys. So yeah, I'd love to win one of these!

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I have an old Micronpc.com keyboard I'm forced to use. PS/2 for the win? No. Not while gaming. ?

image.jpg

CPU FX 8350 OCed to 4.7GHz  Motherboard Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev. 4 RAM 8 Gigs (2x4Gigs) PNY 1600  GPU Sapphire R9 280  Case Fractal Design Define S  Storage Seagate - 1TB Internal, WD Blue 250Gb PSU Thermaltake Smart 'M' Series 850 watt modular PSU.  Display(s) (Right now) AOC 22" 69V Series 6ms response time IPS monitor  Cooling 2 Fractal Design Case Fans, CPU cooled by Cryorig H5 Ultimate  Keyboard Razer Black Widow (2013) Ultimate Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma

I'm using cooler master octane something :D I would like this one because I've never used a mechanical keyboard and I would like to have one :)

Currently using a Cherry MX-Board 3.0... it has no backlighting. And the Tesoro one has RGB backlighting which I pretty neat for me because lots of the time I type in the dark.

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

A early version of Razer Blackwidow. I was younger, knew less. Backspace, DEL, CTRL amongst others are starting to give up. And this looks just right!

I'm using a CM Storm quickfire. I thought that tenkeyless would be good for me but since I love cheating in games I use a lot of trainers and all of them use numpad buttons. I want a new one because The damn Page Up key is broken